Sumykhimprom in sight of law enforcement bodies
The Prosecutor's Office in Sumy region revealed embezzlement scheme of PJSC Sumykhimprom property to the amount of UAH 93 million, according to the authority's press service.
On December 6, the Investigative Department of the Prosecutor's Office in Sumy Region, basing on collected evidences, has reportedly announced suspect to former Board Chairman and currently external administrator of JSC Sumykhimprom in embezzlement through purchase of raw materials at overvaluated prices and unjustified payment for legal services.
Pre-trial investigation determined that the enterprise, which is 99.9% owned by the State, experienced UAH 93 million.
The charge sheet was handed to the administration of PJSC Sumykhimprom as the official under suspect was out of Ukraine.
The external administrator is wanted. The investigative judge was applied to permit detention of a suspect, further detention on remand as preventive measure and search in his residence.
Actions of the suspect are subject to paragraph 5, Article 191 (embezzlement in especially big amount), paragraph 1, Article 366 (forgery), paragraph 2, Article 209 (money laundering) of teh Criminal Code of Ukraine. The articles foresee imprisonment from 7 to 12 years, prohibition to hold definite positions and conduct definite activities within three following years and forfeiture of property.
At the same time, legitimacy of receipt and transfer of UAH 11 million by the enterprise related to management of PJSC Sumykhimprom to the charity fund in Sumy region in 2012-2013 is under investigation.
- 16:2419.11317719.11.2018 | Conflicts31770TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1056208.10.2018 | Conflicts5620Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0858510.08.2018 | Conflicts5850Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361729.03.2018 | Conflicts6170Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118408.02.2018 | Conflicts11840Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0171030.01.2018 | Conflicts7100Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0165018.01.2018 | Conflicts6500General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0190116.01.2018 | Conflicts9010Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123952Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123782Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123678FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123374Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123770New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123803Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123397Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123144VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123755EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123401Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises