Legitimacy of Delta Bank insolvency is confirmed by court
The court confirmed the National Bank of Ukraine conducted due oversight over Delta Bank.
On May 31, Kyiv Appeal Administrative rejected a complaint against decision of District Administrative Court of Kyiv City dated March 22.
"With this order the complaint to recognize teh regulator's inaction regarding Delta Bank, JSC, as improper and unlawful", announcement states.
Recall, Delta Bank, JSC, was declared as insolvent on March 2, 2015. On October 2, 2015, the regulator resolved to recall banking license and liquidate the bank under proposal of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
The main reason of Delta Bank's insolvency was failure to take timely, efficient and sufficient measures to improve the bank's financial state and meet legal requirements by the bank's owner.
- 16:1206.12313206.12.2018 | Banks31320FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11272019.11.2018 | Banks27200Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1074526.10.2018 | Banks7450DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1064317.10.2018 | Banks6430Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1052416.10.2018 | Banks5240EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1055508.10.2018 | Banks5550Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1062805.10.2018 | Banks6280In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1058403.10.2018 | Banks5840Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123400Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123176Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123132FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122859Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123269New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123277Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122878Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122648VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123247EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122903Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises