Legitimacy of Delta Bank insolvency is confirmed by court
The court confirmed the National Bank of Ukraine conducted due oversight over Delta Bank.
On May 31, Kyiv Appeal Administrative rejected a complaint against decision of District Administrative Court of Kyiv City dated March 22.
"With this order the complaint to recognize teh regulator's inaction regarding Delta Bank, JSC, as improper and unlawful", announcement states.
Recall, Delta Bank, JSC, was declared as insolvent on March 2, 2015. On October 2, 2015, the regulator resolved to recall banking license and liquidate the bank under proposal of the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
The main reason of Delta Bank's insolvency was failure to take timely, efficient and sufficient measures to improve the bank's financial state and meet legal requirements by the bank's owner.
- 16:1206.12580006.12.2018 | Banks58000FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11523919.11.2018 | Banks52390Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1094026.10.2018 | Banks9400DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1075017.10.2018 | Banks7500Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1061016.10.2018 | Banks6100EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1065308.10.2018 | Banks6530Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1081805.10.2018 | Banks8180In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1067903.10.2018 | Banks6790Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.126096Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125983Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125800FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125402Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125824New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125839Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125447Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125170VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125823EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125454Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises