Court affirmed nullity of Mykhailivskyi bank deals
Decisions of Economic Courts on implication of deals null and void, which were concluded by Mykhailivskyi bank with Investment and Settlement Center and Credit and Investment Center, confirmed lawful.
It was reported by the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
"Rivne Appeal Economic Court confirmed previous court decisions to be lawful. The decisions concerned enforcement of implications of deals null and void and UAH 1.6 billion extension to the benefit of Mykhailivskyi bank according to the mentioned decisions," the DGF says.
The court decisions acknowledged the deals with Investment and Settlement Center and Credit and Investment Center resulted to illegal funds outflow from the bank and its further insolvency.
The bank's liquidation are in process according to the law.
- 16:1206.12313606.12.2018 | Banks31360FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11272219.11.2018 | Banks27220Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1074926.10.2018 | Banks7490DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1064717.10.2018 | Banks6470Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1052416.10.2018 | Banks5240EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1055608.10.2018 | Banks5560Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1063005.10.2018 | Banks6300In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1058603.10.2018 | Banks5860Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123402Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123186Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123136FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122861Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123274New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123285Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122880Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122650VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123251EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122906Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises