Court placed DVBank Chairman under house arrest
On March 3, Pecherskyi District Court of the city of Kyiv placed the Chairman of DVBank under house arrest and obliged him to wear ankle monitoring.
Given decision was issued by thr court on March 3, according to thr Unified Court Decision Register.
Court order states that the National Police conducts investigation of activities of DVBank's Board Chairman. Investigation revealed that, in 2015, Mr. Gorbachevskyi abused a position of authority as the Deputy Head of Treasury in Integral bank and defrauded the bank of UAH 129 million jointly with the group of persons.
The court placed Serhii gorbachevskyi under house arrest and prohibited him to leave his placeof residence from 10.00 pm till 7.00 am.
Moreover, he is obliged to come to the office of investigator or prosecutor or to the court upon each request and don't leave Kyiv or Obukhiv region without the investigator's conscent. Serhii Gorbachevskyi has to place for keeping his passport to travel abroad and wear electronic monitoring device.
- 16:1206.12367906.12.2018 | Banks36790FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11320319.11.2018 | Banks32030Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1079126.10.2018 | Banks7910DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1067317.10.2018 | Banks6730Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1054916.10.2018 | Banks5490EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1058108.10.2018 | Banks5810Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1068405.10.2018 | Banks6840In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1061303.10.2018 | Banks6130Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123953Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123783Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123679FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123375Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123771New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123804Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123398Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123145VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123756EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123402Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises