Court can't decide on Nasirov
On March 4-5, the court couldn't decide on pre-trial restraint for dismissed head of the State Fiscal Srvice Roman Nasirov and adjourned the meeting to March 6.
Nasirov voluntary agreed to be kept under 24-7 surveillance by officers of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) and Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor Office (SAPO). He promised to appear in the court on March 6.
The relevant statement from Nasirov was read by his attorney Oleksandr Lysak.
"I voluntary agree for temporary restriction of my rights and give right for 24-7 surveillance over me in the hospital and at the home by SAPO and NABU up to the decision made by the investigative judge" the statement says.
The statement also indicates that the Haed of SFS promisses to cooperate and stay in Ukraine during the investigation.
Moreover, Nasirov said his illness isn't fake.
On March 4-5, the court couldn't decide on pre-trial restraint for Nasirov and adjourned the meeting to March 6. On March 2, the NABU arrested Nasirov in the Feofania hospital. The Solominskyi District Court couldn't decide on pre-trial restraint within 72 hours.
Nasirov's defence declared that his retantion period expired and he was discharge from custody.
"Roman Nasirov remains in the court. The court meeting shall be held today. And we will insist to conduct hearing here (Solominskyi District Court). We have no other choice... He stays here, so the case shall be considered here also... We will officially apply to consider the case in this court," the attorney of Nasirov told to journalists.
According to the attorney, time of meeting is still not defined. "Such information shall be announced by the press secretary of the court by phone," the attorney of Nasirov informed.
- 16:2419.11517019.11.2018 | Conflicts51700TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1062908.10.2018 | Conflicts6290Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0867010.08.2018 | Conflicts6700Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0368329.03.2018 | Conflicts6830Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02130608.02.2018 | Conflicts13060Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0176830.01.2018 | Conflicts7680Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0171018.01.2018 | Conflicts7100General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0197716.01.2018 | Conflicts9770Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.126097Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125984Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125801FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125403Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125825New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125840Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125448Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125171VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125824EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125455Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises