Court arrested Nasirov and set bail
Solominskyi District Court of the city of Kyiv arrested dismissed head of State Fiscal Service Roman Nasirov and set bail amounting to UAH 100 million, according to the judge Oleksandr Bobrovnik.
The court granted the motion of the National Anti-Corrupt Bureau and Special Anti-Corrupt Prosecutor Office in part and imposed to remand him in custdody for 60 days till 23:50 of April 30 as a pretrial restraining measure.
At that the court set bail amounting to UAH 100 million.
On March 2, NABU arrested Nasirov at the Feofania hospital in Kyiv. He is suspected in embezzlement resulted in state losses of UAH 2 billion.
- 16:2419.11556819.11.2018 | Conflicts55680TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1064808.10.2018 | Conflicts6480Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0869910.08.2018 | Conflicts6990Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0369429.03.2018 | Conflicts6940Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02133508.02.2018 | Conflicts13350Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0178430.01.2018 | Conflicts7840Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0171818.01.2018 | Conflicts7180General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0199616.01.2018 | Conflicts9960Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.126524Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.126421Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126232FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125812Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126230New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126249Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125863Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125572VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126238EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125867Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises