State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salaries
In Ukraine 8 million of 26 million working people get envelope wages. Inspections of business entities with regards to illegal salaries payment showed violations at 46%.
It was reported by Acting Deputy Head of State Fiscal service of Ukraine Yeugen Bambizov.
"According to the State Statistics, 8 million of 26 million working Ukrainians get envelope salaries fully or partially. Thus, we speak about substantial sums," Bambizov specified.
Shadow labour remuneration leads to large shortfall of taxes payment to the local budgets.
Bambizov added that fee imposing per one illegal employee is UAH 112 thousand.
- 04.12.2018 | Public finances1980VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 26.10.2018 | Public finances3240Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 23.10.2018 | Public finances2260Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 08.10.2018 | Public finances2470State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 01.10.2018 | Public finances2760Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 25.09.2018 | Public finances2330Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 18.09.2018 | Public finances2590Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 17.09.2018 | Public finances2570Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.12604Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12367Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12334FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12306Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12568New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12595Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12300Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12198VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12545EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12301Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises