Son of Yanukovych dismissed himself from leading position in his own company
Oleksandr Yanukovych, son of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych and the owner of MAKO Group, dismissed himself from Chairman post in the supervisory board of MAKO Holding, PrJSC (Donetsk) - parent company of the group - due to liquidation of the supervisory board.
It was reported by PrJSC within the NSSMC's information disclosure system.
Oleksandr Yanukovych, who is owner of 100% in the company, took such a decision on March 13.
He also changed MAKO Holding CEO. Viktor Zhytnik was appointed to the position for three years instead of Albert Volobuyev. Volobuyev has headed the company since April 2014. Viktor Zhytnik worked as director for other companies of the group.
At the end of 2012, MAKO Group compised 18 enterprises in Ukraine including All Ukrainian Development Bank, PJSC (VBR, Kyiv), KBK, PrJSC, Kompleks "Druzhba", PrJSC, Edelveis, PrJSC, and Marinservis, PrJSC (all companies - Donetsk), as well as in the Netherlands and Switzerland.
The following activities are among main business directions of the company - development and construction, financial sector, coal industry.
Yanukovych is owner of 100% in MAKO Group.
On April 18, 2014, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine informed that Oleksandr Yanukovych, who dropped out of law enforcement sight in Kyiv on February 23, 2014, was put on the wanted list by the Security Service of Ukraine basing on the court order to detain for compulsory attendance purposes.
According to the MIA, Yanukovych is charged with forgery with grave consequences (paragraph 2, Article 336, Criminal Code of Ukraine).
Article provides from 2 to 5 years imprisonment and prohibition to hold some positions or conduct business for up to 3 years term.
- 14:3707.12378907.12.2018 | Companies’ news37890Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12338006.12.2018 | Companies’ news33800Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12340304.12.2018 | Companies’ news34030Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11331519.11.2018 | Companies’ news33150Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10333026.10.2018 | Companies’ news33300Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1052223.10.2018 | Companies’ news5220PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1072523.10.2018 | Companies’ news7250АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1068705.10.2018 | Companies’ news6870Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.123960Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123789Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123685FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123380Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123776New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123809Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123403Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123150VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123761EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123409Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises