Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit
The NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii gives positive assessment of negotiations on with the International Monetary Fund's mission on further tranche receipt that have been conducted from September 6 in Kyiv.
He told about it to journalists during 15th YES Forum, according to Interfax-Ukraine.
"The negotiations with the IMF are still conducted. The Mission will finish its work on the next week and we expect for positive decision on further cooperation," he said.
Smolii noted about cooperation details that further financial support from the Fund it's an essential element.
"Replenishment of gold and currency reserves is the basis of macrofinancial stability," the NBU Governor specified.
- 19.11.2018 | Financial market1280Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 22.10.2018 | Financial market2040S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 17.10.2018 | Financial market1340Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16.10.2018 | Financial market1500Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 01.10.2018 | Financial market1610Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market1490Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market2180Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Financial market1180Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.12281Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12138Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12135FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12117Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12250New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12276Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12130Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1270VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12234EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12130Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises