Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit
The NBU Governor Yakiv Smolii gives positive assessment of negotiations on with the International Monetary Fund's mission on further tranche receipt that have been conducted from September 6 in Kyiv.
He told about it to journalists during 15th YES Forum, according to Interfax-Ukraine.
"The negotiations with the IMF are still conducted. The Mission will finish its work on the next week and we expect for positive decision on further cooperation," he said.
Smolii noted about cooperation details that further financial support from the Fund it's an essential element.
"Replenishment of gold and currency reserves is the basis of macrofinancial stability," the NBU Governor specified.
- 01.10.2018 | Financial market630Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market630Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 24.09.2018 | Financial market910Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Financial market460Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
- 11.09.2018 | Financial market1160Naftogaz proposed to sell half of Ukrainian GTS for USD 7 billionNaftogaz asks Groysman to consider GTS sale issue at NDSC meeting.
- 05.09.2018 | Financial market870Another 7 Ukrainian banks launched Google PayGoogle Pay became available in another seven Ukrainian banks.
- 05.09.2018 | Financial market1810M&A market in Ukraine in H1 2018Ukrainian Institute for the Future conducted survey on state of M&A market in Ukraine in H1
- 20.08.2018 | Financial market2400Ukraine hit record in flour exports for the last 20 yearsUkraine exported record flour volume.
12:2009.1066IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018 10:4509.1084EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine 16:5908.1052Capital bank liquidation was prolonged 14:4008.1043Investigation against EBRD head was launched 12:2508.1050State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salaries 10:1508.1060Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in Ukraine 15:0705.1043In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodies 13:4605.1048Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017 10:4205.1046Ukrposhta redeemed USD 10.2 million 15:3904.1044Kuzmintsy brick yard was sold for UAH 170 million