SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine
SigmaBleyzer, investment group, announces creation of new energy fund in Ukraine to the total amount of USD 250 million
New International Fund for Ukrainian Energy LP (IFUEL) will focus on investments into energy sector of Ukraine. Energy security has become one of the most important issues in Ukraine over the recent years.
Western investments of capital and technologies will be needed to achieve energy independence. The government of Ukraine implements reforms into energy sector and makes business environment more attractive for foreign investors.
The Fund's strategy is to invest only into attractive energy projects providing improvement continuity of investment climate and is the basis for governmental reforms in the energy sector.
The first results brought approval of more than USD 100 million in September 2018.
SigmaBleyzer is the experienced US investor in Ukraine which cooperates with highly capitalized and experienced energy companies in Texas to estavlish the Fund.
SigmaBleyzer is Houston, Texas, based comany which has been operating private investments in Ukraine for over 25 years and is one of the most qualified investors in the country.
SigmaBleyzer has invested in more than 100 successfull projects, focuses on investment control and value creation at operational level.
The company has been investing into the wide range of sectors including energy, cable TV, food and drinks, agricalture, etc.
- 09.10.2018 | Investments840EBRD approved new strategy for UkraineThe EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine which focuses on privatization, energy security, banks and capital markets
- 28.09.2018 | Investments760EIB invested in Ukrzaliznytsia and UkravtodorEIB decided to allocate EUR 50 million to infrasructure of Ukrzaliznytsia and Ukravtodor
- 24.09.2018 | Investments640Two industrial parks to appear in UkraineMEDT registered new industrial parks.
- 18.09.2018 | Investments1000SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in UkraineSigmaBleyzer, investment group, announces creation of new energy fund in Ukraine to the total amount of USD 250 million
- 12.09.2018 | Investments760EBRD povided UAH 324 million loan to OTP LeasingThe EBRD provided UAH 324 million to OTP Leasing ЕБРР to support SMEs
- 30.08.2018 | Investments1800Ukraine wants to prolongate agreement on EUR 100 million loan with PolandUkraine wants to extend the agreement with Poland on EUR 100 million loan for border infrastructure development till 2020.
- 30.08.2018 | Investments1230Investments inflow into Ukraine reached USD 1.3 billion over 6 monthsTotal volume of foreign direct investments was USD 40.7 billion as on July 1.
- 16.08.2018 | Investments800WB prepares guarantee transaction for UkraineThe World Bank prepares guarantee transaction to support refroms in Ukraine at USD 800 million
12:2009.1066IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018 10:4509.1084EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine 16:5908.1052Capital bank liquidation was prolonged 14:4008.1043Investigation against EBRD head was launched 12:2508.1050State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salaries 10:1508.1060Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in Ukraine 15:0705.1043In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodies 13:4605.1048Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017 10:4205.1046Ukrposhta redeemed USD 10.2 million 15:3904.1044Kuzmintsy brick yard was sold for UAH 170 million