SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine
SigmaBleyzer, investment group, announces creation of new energy fund in Ukraine to the total amount of USD 250 million
New International Fund for Ukrainian Energy LP (IFUEL) will focus on investments into energy sector of Ukraine. Energy security has become one of the most important issues in Ukraine over the recent years.
Western investments of capital and technologies will be needed to achieve energy independence. The government of Ukraine implements reforms into energy sector and makes business environment more attractive for foreign investors.
The Fund's strategy is to invest only into attractive energy projects providing improvement continuity of investment climate and is the basis for governmental reforms in the energy sector.
The first results brought approval of more than USD 100 million in September 2018.
SigmaBleyzer is the experienced US investor in Ukraine which cooperates with highly capitalized and experienced energy companies in Texas to estavlish the Fund.
SigmaBleyzer is Houston, Texas, based comany which has been operating private investments in Ukraine for over 25 years and is one of the most qualified investors in the country.
SigmaBleyzer has invested in more than 100 successfull projects, focuses on investment control and value creation at operational level.
The company has been investing into the wide range of sectors including energy, cable TV, food and drinks, agricalture, etc.
- 07.12.2018 | Investments110Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossibleAfter the conflict in Donbass (Donetsk coal basin) has began in 2014, the situation in the state-owned coal mines looks like one long ordeal
- 03.12.2018 | Investments380EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise surveyEBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey in Ukraine
- 22.10.2018 | Investments1130Horizon Capital plans to invest up to USD 200 million into UkraineHorizon Capital will invest up to USD 200 million into Ukraine over 3-5 years
- 22.10.2018 | Investments1040Ukraine and IMF agreed on new programUkraine and IMF agreed on new Stand-by arrangement
- 17.10.2018 | Investments850Ukraine was downgraded 2 positions in competitiveness ratingUkraine was downgraded 2 positions and placed the 83rd in WEF competitiveness rating
- 16.10.2018 | Investments1260AMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in confectionaryAMCU permitted Horizon Capital to buy share in Yarych confectionary
- 09.10.2018 | Investments1570EBRD approved new strategy for UkraineThe EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine which focuses on privatization, energy security, banks and capital markets
- 28.09.2018 | Investments1410EIB invested in Ukrzaliznytsia and UkravtodorEIB decided to allocate EUR 50 million to infrasructure of Ukrzaliznytsia and Ukravtodor
16:5807.1211Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1210FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.129Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.128New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1213Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1248Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1217VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1238EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1258Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises