Nord Stream-2 could cause 3% GDP losses to Ukraine
US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie L. Yovanovitch noted that Russian project Nord Stream-2 trunk pipeline could cause 3% GDP losses to Ukraine.
She told about it in the course of international conference "Oil and Gas Sector of Ukraine on the Way of Reforms, Modernization and Development" .
"Nord Stream-2 will reduce gas transit and could cause 3% GDP losses to Ukraine" she said.
Also Yovanovitch added that Ukraine should remain a transit country.
In his turn, CEO of NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine Andriy Kobolev informed that Ukrainian gas transportation system earned USD 300 million during down time of OPAL trunk pipeline in this year.
"This year, OPAL didn't work and Ukraine earned about USD 300 million over this period", Кobolev said.
Besides, he emphasized on importance of Ukraine's adversary proceedings against OPAL.
- 16:2419.11512719.11.2018 | Conflicts51270TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1062608.10.2018 | Conflicts6260Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0866810.08.2018 | Conflicts6680Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0367529.03.2018 | Conflicts6750Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02129908.02.2018 | Conflicts12990Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0176430.01.2018 | Conflicts7640Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0170418.01.2018 | Conflicts7040General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0197416.01.2018 | Conflicts9740Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.126050Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125939Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125757FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125361Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125783New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125798Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125405Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125128VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125780EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125412Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises