Nord Stream-2 could cause 3% GDP losses to Ukraine
US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie L. Yovanovitch noted that Russian project Nord Stream-2 trunk pipeline could cause 3% GDP losses to Ukraine.
She told about it in the course of international conference "Oil and Gas Sector of Ukraine on the Way of Reforms, Modernization and Development" .
"Nord Stream-2 will reduce gas transit and could cause 3% GDP losses to Ukraine" she said.
Also Yovanovitch added that Ukraine should remain a transit country.
In his turn, CEO of NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine Andriy Kobolev informed that Ukrainian gas transportation system earned USD 300 million during down time of OPAL trunk pipeline in this year.
"This year, OPAL didn't work and Ukraine earned about USD 300 million over this period", Кobolev said.
Besides, he emphasized on importance of Ukraine's adversary proceedings against OPAL.
- 16:2419.11269719.11.2018 | Conflicts26970TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1053508.10.2018 | Conflicts5350Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0854910.08.2018 | Conflicts5490Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0359229.03.2018 | Conflicts5920Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02112108.02.2018 | Conflicts11210Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0168830.01.2018 | Conflicts6880Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0162818.01.2018 | Conflicts6280General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0186816.01.2018 | Conflicts8680Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123398Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123172Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123129FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122857Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123267New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123275Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122874Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122646VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123241EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122896Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises