Shadi Saad became Head of Depository System Participants Council
On September 6, the National Depository's Participants Council elected Shadi Saad as its Head.
It was reported by the NDU.
Shadi Saad was elected for two years.
He isn't the NDU's shareholder, Previously, he didn't hold the executive posts.
Recall, in August, 14 persons were selected to the National Depository's Council of Depository System Participants.
The following representatives of depository institutions were selected to the Council: Bohdana Yefremova (Raiffeisen Bank Aval), Olesya Pyatchanina (Citibank), Ihor Nosovitskyi (Dekra, financial company), Vit aBurlachenko (FUIB), Yurii Penyaskin (Investment Capital of Ukraine, LLC) Zoya Grekhova (Altana Capital), and Kostyntyn Shevchuk (Kub, financial company).
The following representatives of issuers (non-depository institutions) as well as AMC were selected to the Council: Aleksandr Storozhuk (Universam-2, PrJSC), Shadi Saad (Bakhmach Beet Receiving Enterprise, PrJSC), Serhii Rumpa (Dnipro Coking Plant), Bohdan Lupiy (PFTS, stock exchange), Yuriy Boyko (Garant Capital, CNDCIF), Yevguen Krut (DTEK Kyiv Power Line), and Serhii Biriuk (M-Invest).
Individuals could be nominated to the Council and assigned with the voting rights if they have labor or any other contractual relations (one representative from one legal entity) with the nominating depository institution which are serviced by the Central Depository.
Individuals participating in other bodies of the CSD (except for the National Bank) can't become members of the Council.
- 14.09.2018 | Companies’ news520H&M opens another store in UkraineSwiss international retailer H&M opens one more store in Kyiv.
- 13.09.2018 | Companies’ news720Vienna Insurance Group may buy another insurance company in UkraineAustrian Vienna Insurance Group considers to buy another insurance company in Ukraine
- 13.09.2018 | Companies’ news680New owner of Mriya wants to buyout company's Eurobonds prior to maturity dateSalic UK Limited plans to buyout Eurobonds of Mriya Farming Plc prior to maturity date.
- 12.09.2018 | Companies’ news780Ukrzaliznytsia intends to borrow in external marketUkrzaliznytsya will issue Eurobonds by the end of 2018.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news490Ekomarket bought large Western Ukrainian network of supermarketsEkomarket bought retail business of Avanta Group.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news980Arab investment fund buys agroholding MriyaSalic, investment company, is close to purchase Ukrainian agroholding.
- 11.09.2018 | Companies’ news1000Ukrainian Exchange resumes quote-driven tradingUX renewed trading on quote-driven market
- 10.09.2018 | Companies’ news900Shadi Saad became Head of Depository System Participants CouncilNDU's Depository System Participants Council elected Shadi Saad as the Council Head
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds