Shadi Saad became Head of Depository System Participants Council
On September 6, the National Depository's Participants Council elected Shadi Saad as its Head.
It was reported by the NDU.
Shadi Saad was elected for two years.
He isn't the NDU's shareholder, Previously, he didn't hold the executive posts.
Recall, in August, 14 persons were selected to the National Depository's Council of Depository System Participants.
The following representatives of depository institutions were selected to the Council: Bohdana Yefremova (Raiffeisen Bank Aval), Olesya Pyatchanina (Citibank), Ihor Nosovitskyi (Dekra, financial company), Vit aBurlachenko (FUIB), Yurii Penyaskin (Investment Capital of Ukraine, LLC) Zoya Grekhova (Altana Capital), and Kostyntyn Shevchuk (Kub, financial company).
The following representatives of issuers (non-depository institutions) as well as AMC were selected to the Council: Aleksandr Storozhuk (Universam-2, PrJSC), Shadi Saad (Bakhmach Beet Receiving Enterprise, PrJSC), Serhii Rumpa (Dnipro Coking Plant), Bohdan Lupiy (PFTS, stock exchange), Yuriy Boyko (Garant Capital, CNDCIF), Yevguen Krut (DTEK Kyiv Power Line), and Serhii Biriuk (M-Invest).
Individuals could be nominated to the Council and assigned with the voting rights if they have labor or any other contractual relations (one representative from one legal entity) with the nominating depository institution which are serviced by the Central Depository.
Individuals participating in other bodies of the CSD (except for the National Bank) can't become members of the Council.
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news620Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news520PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news710АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news790Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news710Ukrposhta redeemed USD 10.2 millionUkrposhta settled USD 10.2 million payment obligation to VBR with 17.6% discount
- 04.10.2018 | Companies’ news690Kuzmintsy brick yard was sold for UAH 170 millionCzech Export Bank sold Kuzmintsy brick yard via SETAM for UAH 170 million
- 04.10.2018 | Companies’ news920Fridman sells Morshynska producerFridman will sell Morshynska producer to Nestle or Coca-Cola
- 28.09.2018 | Companies’ news1240Ukraine to get new largest law firmThe AMCU permitted merger of two law firms.
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019