Shadi Saad became Head of Depository System Participants Council
On September 6, the National Depository's Participants Council elected Shadi Saad as its Head.
It was reported by the NDU.
Shadi Saad was elected for two years.
He isn't the NDU's shareholder, Previously, he didn't hold the executive posts.
Recall, in August, 14 persons were selected to the National Depository's Council of Depository System Participants.
The following representatives of depository institutions were selected to the Council: Bohdana Yefremova (Raiffeisen Bank Aval), Olesya Pyatchanina (Citibank), Ihor Nosovitskyi (Dekra, financial company), Vit aBurlachenko (FUIB), Yurii Penyaskin (Investment Capital of Ukraine, LLC) Zoya Grekhova (Altana Capital), and Kostyntyn Shevchuk (Kub, financial company).
The following representatives of issuers (non-depository institutions) as well as AMC were selected to the Council: Aleksandr Storozhuk (Universam-2, PrJSC), Shadi Saad (Bakhmach Beet Receiving Enterprise, PrJSC), Serhii Rumpa (Dnipro Coking Plant), Bohdan Lupiy (PFTS, stock exchange), Yuriy Boyko (Garant Capital, CNDCIF), Yevguen Krut (DTEK Kyiv Power Line), and Serhii Biriuk (M-Invest).
Individuals could be nominated to the Council and assigned with the voting rights if they have labor or any other contractual relations (one representative from one legal entity) with the nominating depository institution which are serviced by the Central Depository.
Individuals participating in other bodies of the CSD (except for the National Bank) can't become members of the Council.
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news950Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news860Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news960Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news1230Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news1430Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news910PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news1420АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news1380Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises