Securities contracts volume increased by 25.3%
Securities contracts volume increased by 25.3% or in UAH 25 billion, up to UAH 124.19 billion in January-June, 2018, compared with the same period in 2017 (UAH 99.1 billion).
It was reported by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC).
The greatest trading volume with financial instruments on trading organizers was recorded with government bonds - UAH 117.4 billion or 94.5% of total volume over the reporting period.
In H1, securities trading consolidation was observed on two stock exchanges, Perspektiva and PFTS. It amounted to 83.6% of stock exchange contracts price.
Total volume of securities issues that were registered by NSSMC amounted to UAH 27.8 billion in January-June. It was UAH 26.2 billion less compared with the same period in 2017.
In January-June, the regulator registered 48 shares issues to UAH 12.3 billion.
It is UAH 31 billion less compared with 2017.
NSSMC registered 53 issues of corporate bonds to UAH 3.4 billion in H1. It is UAH 1 billion more compared with the previous year.
Also one issue of option certificates to UAH 55 million was registered.
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market810Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market670NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market3830NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market710Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3190Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market920Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market990Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
- 28.09.2018 | Securities market1670PFTS excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange registerPFTS, stock exchange, excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange register
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019