Securities contracts volume increased by 25.3%
Securities contracts volume increased by 25.3% or in UAH 25 billion, up to UAH 124.19 billion in January-June, 2018, compared with the same period in 2017 (UAH 99.1 billion).
It was reported by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC).
The greatest trading volume with financial instruments on trading organizers was recorded with government bonds - UAH 117.4 billion or 94.5% of total volume over the reporting period.
In H1, securities trading consolidation was observed on two stock exchanges, Perspektiva and PFTS. It amounted to 83.6% of stock exchange contracts price.
Total volume of securities issues that were registered by NSSMC amounted to UAH 27.8 billion in January-June. It was UAH 26.2 billion less compared with the same period in 2017.
In January-June, the regulator registered 48 shares issues to UAH 12.3 billion.
It is UAH 31 billion less compared with 2017.
NSSMC registered 53 issues of corporate bonds to UAH 3.4 billion in H1. It is UAH 1 billion more compared with the previous year.
Also one issue of option certificates to UAH 55 million was registered.
- 14.09.2018 | Securities market600Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bondsIvano-Frankivsk municipal bonds were successfully placed on PFTS.
- 07.09.2018 | Securities market1030Trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% in AugustIn August, trading volume on PFTS increased by 46.7% up to UAH 14.1 billion
- 06.09.2018 | Securities market640Volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8%In January-July, volume of securities contracts increased by 28.8% to UAH 145 billion
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market620UX stopped calculating UXagro indexUkrainian Exchange remained unchanged the index basket and waiting lists and stopped calculating UXagro index
- 04.09.2018 | Securities market2240Ukraine to pay out USD 444 million Eurobonds couponUkraine to pay out USD 0.4 billion on government foreign loan bonds due to the U.S. holiday on September 3
- 03.09.2018 | Securities market450Perspektiva gains paceIn August, trading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, increased by 41.3% up to UAH 16 billion
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1160Chinese to buy 36% of Ukrainian ExchangeBohai Commodity Exchange could purchase shares of UX.
- 31.08.2018 | Securities market1890Cyber police revealed large fraudulent financial exchangeCyber police officer revealed organizers of large fraudulent online exchange.
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0964Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds