Securities contracts volume increased by 25.3%
Securities contracts volume increased by 25.3% or in UAH 25 billion, up to UAH 124.19 billion in January-June, 2018, compared with the same period in 2017 (UAH 99.1 billion).
It was reported by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC).
The greatest trading volume with financial instruments on trading organizers was recorded with government bonds - UAH 117.4 billion or 94.5% of total volume over the reporting period.
In H1, securities trading consolidation was observed on two stock exchanges, Perspektiva and PFTS. It amounted to 83.6% of stock exchange contracts price.
Total volume of securities issues that were registered by NSSMC amounted to UAH 27.8 billion in January-June. It was UAH 26.2 billion less compared with the same period in 2017.
In January-June, the regulator registered 48 shares issues to UAH 12.3 billion.
It is UAH 31 billion less compared with 2017.
NSSMC registered 53 issues of corporate bonds to UAH 3.4 billion in H1. It is UAH 1 billion more compared with the previous year.
Also one issue of option certificates to UAH 55 million was registered.
- 05.12.2018 | Securities market2070Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market7350Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market1170NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market4840NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market1270Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3830Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market1480Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market1460Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises