Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions
SOE SETAM under the Ministry of Justice (OpenMarket) and the State Service of Ukraine for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre (StateGeoCadastre) will cooperate within pilot project on land e-trades introduction.
It was reported by OpenMarket.
The first lots were uploaded in the platform system.
10 land units of total 210 he area will be proposed for rent - two in each region - Kirovohrad, Odesa, Sumy, Lviv and Chernihiv.
According to the procedure, trades could be conducted not earlier than in 30 days after the lots offer to public.
"Land rent trades are conducted only with use of blockchain which excludes any manipulations and corruption risks," Minister of Justice Pavlo Petrenko noted.
"This direction is a priority for land relations sphere," First Deputy Minister of Agricultural Policy and Food Maksym Martyniuk said.
As to him, volume of land trading by StateGeoCadastre exceeded the last year amount over 9 months of 2018.
The government anticipates the incomes to the local budgets from land rent will exceed UAH 1 billion in 1.5 billion.
- 08.10.2018 | Public finances500State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 01.10.2018 | Public finances570Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 25.09.2018 | Public finances450Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 18.09.2018 | Public finances800Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 17.09.2018 | Public finances850Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
- 14.09.2018 | Public finances1010Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aidUkraine and the European Commission signed memorandum of microfinancial aid at EUR 1 billion
- 07.09.2018 | Public finances1070Large taxpayers increase payments to state budgetLarge taxpayers augmented payments to the state budget by 15.6% up to UAH 203.5 billion in January-August
- 04.09.2018 | Public finances640Largest VAT indemnitees in AugustAzovstal, Ilyich Iron and Steel Works and Kernel-Trade became the largest VAT indemnitees in August.
12:2009.1066IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018 10:4509.1084EBRD approved new strategy for Ukraine 16:5908.1052Capital bank liquidation was prolonged 14:4008.1043Investigation against EBRD head was launched 12:2508.1050State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salaries 10:1508.1060Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in Ukraine 15:0705.1043In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodies 13:4605.1048Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017 10:4205.1046Ukrposhta redeemed USD 10.2 million 15:3904.1044Kuzmintsy brick yard was sold for UAH 170 million