Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions
SOE SETAM under the Ministry of Justice (OpenMarket) and the State Service of Ukraine for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre (StateGeoCadastre) will cooperate within pilot project on land e-trades introduction.
It was reported by OpenMarket.
The first lots were uploaded in the platform system.
10 land units of total 210 he area will be proposed for rent - two in each region - Kirovohrad, Odesa, Sumy, Lviv and Chernihiv.
According to the procedure, trades could be conducted not earlier than in 30 days after the lots offer to public.
"Land rent trades are conducted only with use of blockchain which excludes any manipulations and corruption risks," Minister of Justice Pavlo Petrenko noted.
"This direction is a priority for land relations sphere," First Deputy Minister of Agricultural Policy and Food Maksym Martyniuk said.
As to him, volume of land trading by StateGeoCadastre exceeded the last year amount over 9 months of 2018.
The government anticipates the incomes to the local budgets from land rent will exceed UAH 1 billion in 1.5 billion.
- 12:5504.12670804.12.2018 | Public finances67080VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 14:5526.10672726.10.2018 | Public finances67270Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 10:3623.1067923.10.2018 | Public finances6790Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 12:2508.1065508.10.2018 | Public finances6550State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 14:4601.1066101.10.2018 | Public finances6610Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 14:2625.0958725.09.2018 | Public finances5870Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 10:3018.0966018.09.2018 | Public finances6600Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 10:1917.0964017.09.2018 | Public finances6400Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.127709Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127659Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.127413FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.126960Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127331New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.127397Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.126998Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126708VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.127377EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127027Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises