S&P raised Ukraine National Scale Rating
S&P Global Ratings, international rating agency, raised its long-term national scale ratings on Ukraine to 'uaBBB' from 'uaBBB-' due to ratings criteria revision.
"Our global scale issuer and issue credit ratings on Ukraine are not affected by the rating action," S&P noted.
The agency recalled that National scale ratings express its opinion of the creditworthiness of an issuer or a debt instrument relative to other issuers and issues in a given country. The purpose is to provide a rank-ordering of credit risk within the country.
- 11:0119.111389819.11.2018 | Financial market138980Large companies increased incomes by 10%Large Taxpayers Office: over 9 months, incomes of the largest companies have increased by 10%
- 16:4222.10110622.10.2018 | Financial market11060S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019S&P forecasts Ukraine to receive USD 3 billion from the IMF and hryvnya to devaluate to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019
- 10:3317.1077117.10.2018 | Financial market7710Companies' business expectations are positiveThe NBU records improvement of business expectations
- 16:5416.1084816.10.2018 | Financial market8480Tihipko is ready to buy another bankTAS Group is ready to continue buying banks
- 10:0701.1085401.10.2018 | Financial market8540Biggest amounts are transferred from Poland to UkraineVolume of private money transfer to Ukraine increased by 24.6% to USD 2.8 billion in Q2
- 14:3624.0975524.09.2018 | Financial market7550Fitch affirmed ratings of Kyiv and KharkivFitch Ratings affirmed Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Kyiv and Kharkiv B-
- 10:4324.0988524.09.2018 | Financial market8850Clearstream anticipates to open link to Ukraine in 2019Clearstream intends to provide foreign investors with access to Ukrainian domestic government bonds (DGB) in Q1 2019.
- 15:0914.0970514.09.2018 | Financial market7050Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visitUkraine continues negotiating with the IMF.
16:5807.1212312Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1212335Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1211990FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1211547Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1211924New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1211920Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1211541Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1211194VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1211992EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1211543Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises