PwC sued NBU
PricewaterhouseCoopers, audit company, subsidiary of PwC) filed a suit to Kyiv District Administrative Court against the National bank of Ukraine.
Information on suit was registered in the Register of Court Decisions.
PricewaterhouseCoopers wants the court to rule void an individual act, recognize acts as illegitimate and oblige to perform some actions. At that, actions remain unknown.
The court entertained the claim, undertook procedures and appointed preliminary meeting on February 19, 2018.
- 16:1206.12313206.12.2018 | Banks31320FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11272019.11.2018 | Banks27200Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1074526.10.2018 | Banks7450DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1064317.10.2018 | Banks6430Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1052416.10.2018 | Banks5240EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1055508.10.2018 | Banks5550Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1062805.10.2018 | Banks6280In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1058403.10.2018 | Banks5840Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123400Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123176Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123132FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122859Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123269New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123277Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122878Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122648VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123247EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122903Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises