Prostir got new participant
Altbank (Kyiv) became participant of the national payment system "Ukrainian Payment "Prostir" (previously known as National System of Mass Electronic Payments (NSMEP)).
It was reported by the NBU.
New participant was registered in NPS on August 16.
The bank will function as issuer and acquier.
Currently Prostir comprises 50 banks including NBU and Ukrposhta.
According to the NBU, payment system Prostir will promote development of cashless payments in Ukraine, cashless tickets purchases, implementation and extension of payment combination sin retail.
The National Bank of Ukraine also noted the following priorities of Prostir: development of e-money, provision of financial services via mobile operators (basing on Prostir e-money).
The National Payment System Prostir is an internal banking multi-issuer payment system that was created by the National Bank.
Additionally to Prostir the following cards are issued in Ukraine: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, UkrCard.
- 16:1206.12485106.12.2018 | Banks48510FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11431619.11.2018 | Banks43160Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1087426.10.2018 | Banks8740DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1071817.10.2018 | Banks7180Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1058016.10.2018 | Banks5800EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1061308.10.2018 | Banks6130Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1075905.10.2018 | Banks7590In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1064603.10.2018 | Banks6460Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125125Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.124994Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124851FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124481Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124887New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124915Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124521Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124245VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124879EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124531Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises