PrivatBank continues repaying refinance
PrivatBank repaid obligatory payments under credit agreements with National Bank of Ukraine (NBU), according to the bank's press service.
Noted, on November 30, 2016, PrivatBank repaid another obligatory payments under credit agreements with NBU.
As on December 1, 2016, the bank repaid UAH 14.8 billion of principal debt amount, UAH 7.4 billion were paid in 2016.
In total, PrivatBank paid UAH 13.06 billion of interest payments since 2014, and UAH 5.16 billion in 2016.
41.66 % of PrivatBank belonged to businessman Ihor Kolomoyskyi, 33.2525 % – businessman Gennadiy Bogoliubov.
- 06.12.2018 | Banks4140FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 19.11.2018 | Banks3670Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 26.10.2018 | Banks3880DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 17.10.2018 | Banks3370Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 16.10.2018 | Banks3050EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 08.10.2018 | Banks3220Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 05.10.2018 | Banks3150In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 03.10.2018 | Banks2980Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.12699Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12456Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12414FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12378Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12655New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12692Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12373Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12255VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12633EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12375Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises