PrivatBank attracted re-financing
On January 10, the National bank of Ukraine disbursed UAH 2.3 billion refinancing to PrivatBank, according to the regulator.
The loan was provided as pledge for government bonds.
Refinancing was provided under 16.5% per annum for 84 days.
Press service of ProvayBank told to Ukrainian News that refinancing was provided for lending to small- and medium-sized business, in particular for AgroCUB project.
"We plan to allocate not less than UAH 5 billion to the program of financial support for Ukrainian entrepreneurship," the agency was told.
On November 6, 2017, Kyiv Appeal Administrative Court obliged PrivatBank to return UAH 1.05 billion, USD 255.2 thousand and EUR 7.8 thousand to the Surkis family that were withdrawn within nationalization.
On November 29, the Bailiff Department arrested accounts of PrivatBank in some financial institutions under the Surkis family claim.
Later, PrivatBank assumed that it would need UAH 1 billion refinance from the NBU to pay out funds to the Surkis family.
- 16:1206.12527606.12.2018 | Banks52760FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11473519.11.2018 | Banks47350Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1090426.10.2018 | Banks9040DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1073217.10.2018 | Banks7320Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1059516.10.2018 | Banks5950EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1062908.10.2018 | Banks6290Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1078305.10.2018 | Banks7830In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1066303.10.2018 | Banks6630Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125568Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125445Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125276FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124901Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125319New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125337Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124947Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124667VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125312EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124955Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises