Zhevago's enterprises are arrested
Pecherskyi District Court of Kyiv arrested property of 4 enterprises affiliated with Kostyantyn Zhevago.
Property of the following enterprises was arrested: AvtoKrAZ, producer of heavy trucks (Kremenchuk, Poltava Region), Rosava, producer of tires (Bila Tserkva, Kyiv Region), Tokmak Forging and Stamping Plant (Zaporizhzhya Region) and Stakhaniv Car Building Plant (Lugansk Region).
Also the fact of conspiracy with third parties and conclusion of the agreement with Meinl Bank AG (Austria) was revealed within investigation.
Zhevago also controlled insolvent bank Finance and Credit.
- 16:1206.12367906.12.2018 | Banks36790FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11320319.11.2018 | Banks32030Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1079126.10.2018 | Banks7910DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1067317.10.2018 | Banks6730Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1054916.10.2018 | Banks5490EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1058108.10.2018 | Banks5810Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1068405.10.2018 | Banks6840In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1061303.10.2018 | Banks6130Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123953Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123783Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123679FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123375Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123771New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123804Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123398Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123145VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123756EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123402Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises