Pravex bank increased capital by 25%
Pravex bank increased capital by 25% up to UAH 5.6 billion, according to the bank's web site.
The capital of Pravex bank was increased by 25% compared with the beginning of 2017. As on 01.02.2018, the equity capital (authorized capital including unregistered capital and issue profit/loss) was UAH 5 579.909 million.
The only shareholder of Pravex bank is Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A (Turin, Italy) purchased shares of the bank's additional issue to the total amount of UAH 1.1 billion in accordance with the decision on November 27, 2017.
Amendmentd to the Pravex bank Articles of Association with reagrds to the authorized capital increase and other legal procedures will be terminated till the end of Q2 2018.
Pravex bank is a part of Intesa Sanpaolo, banking group, which is one of the leading banking groups of Eurozone and leads all other business segments in Italy.
- 16:1206.12527606.12.2018 | Banks52760FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11473519.11.2018 | Banks47350Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1090426.10.2018 | Banks9040DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1073217.10.2018 | Banks7320Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1059516.10.2018 | Banks5950EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1062908.10.2018 | Banks6290Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1078305.10.2018 | Banks7830In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1066303.10.2018 | Banks6630Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125568Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125445Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125276FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124901Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125319New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125337Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124947Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124667VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125312EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124955Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises