Poroshenko sells one of his assets
Prime Assets Capital, which manages assets of Petro Poroshenko, arranged disposal of the Plant "Kuznya on Rybalsky". It was reported on the company's web site.
"Private joint-stock company Plant "Kuznya on Rybalsky" will change the owner. OJSC CNDCIF Prime Assets Management achieved framework agreement to sell the company's share to the domestic buyer," the announcement reads.
Parties to the deal are waiting for approval of Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine. If the approval is granted the agreement will be signed, according to the announcement.
Ernst & Young, audit company, handle the agreement.
Ukrainian President's Press Secretary Svyatoslav Tsegolko recalled that, in January 2016, Petro Poroshenko transferred his largest asset, Roshen, to Rothschild trust. In last April, Roshen's management closed Lypetsk confectionary and shut down production in Russia. Sevastopol Shipyard in Crimea, which also belonged to Poroshenko, was seized by occupants.
"Although opponents allege Petro Poroshenko has no agrarian or starch businesses in Russia," Tsegolko published in Facebook.
- 14:3707.12836107.12.2018 | Companies’ news83610Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12764006.12.2018 | Companies’ news76400Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12767104.12.2018 | Companies’ news76710Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11750419.11.2018 | Companies’ news75040Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10747326.10.2018 | Companies’ news74730Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1073523.10.2018 | Companies’ news7350PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1097923.10.2018 | Companies’ news9790АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1091805.10.2018 | Companies’ news9180Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.128415Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128361Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128102FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127640Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.128007New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.128070Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127671Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127363VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.128052EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127708Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises