Polischuk lost to NBU
Court of Appeal rejected to satisfy the claim against the NBU by Mykhailivskyi bank ex-owner Polischuk.
On December 13, 2017, the Court of Appeal of the city of Kyiv discharged the first instance court order and issued a new one with regards to claim of Mykhailivskyi bank ex-owner Viktor Polischuk to satisfy claim on business reputation protection against the NBU.
It was reported by the press service of the NBU.
On July 1, 2017, Pecherskyi District Court of the city of Kyiv obliged the National bank to dispose of unreliable information on Viktor Polischuk.
The claimant required to recognize information on Mykhailivskyi bank sale and its following approval by the NBU as false and discredit his business reputation.
The National bank rejected the decision of the Pecherskyi District Court of the city of Kyiv and appealed against it. The National bank ranked Mykhailivskyi bank as failed on May 23, 2016. On July 12, 2016, the National bank basing on the proposal of the Deposit Guarantee Fund issued the decision #124-rsh to revoke the banking license and liquidate the bank.
Decision to remove the bank from the market was approved due to mass transfer of natural persons’ deposits from the bank affiliated financial company to the bank’s balance that became highly burdensome for the DGF.
- 16:1206.12527506.12.2018 | Banks52750FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11473419.11.2018 | Banks47340Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1090426.10.2018 | Banks9040DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1073217.10.2018 | Banks7320Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1059516.10.2018 | Banks5950EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1062908.10.2018 | Banks6290Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1078305.10.2018 | Banks7830In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1066303.10.2018 | Banks6630Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125567Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125444Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125275FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124900Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125318New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125336Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124946Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124666VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125311EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124954Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises