Platinum bank will defend reputation
PJSC Platinum Bank intends to file against businessman Victor Polischuk to the court in order to defend its business reputation. It was reported by press service of financial institution.
The decision to claim to the court to defend business reputation and reparations with regards to dissemination of information and accusations towards Platinum Bnak by Polischuk.
It's noted that financial institution doesn't maintain accounts of companies involved into scandal with Mykhailovskyi bank. Platinum Bank recalled that bank hasn't conducted mergers, acquisitions or takeovers of other banking market participants during 2016.
Recall, in 2013, mass media reported Boris Kaufman bought Platinum Bank. Platinum Bank refuted this information. National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) recognized Kaufman as owner of Platinum bank in October.
At the end of October, businessman Victor Polishschuk said that he sold the bank Mykhailovskyi to the owner of Platinum Bank Kaufman before temporary administration was assigned to the bank. Polischuk accused Deputy Governor of NBU Yekateryna Rozhkova pressed him to conduct the deal.
- 16:2419.11321619.11.2018 | Conflicts32160TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1056208.10.2018 | Conflicts5620Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0858710.08.2018 | Conflicts5870Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361829.03.2018 | Conflicts6180Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118708.02.2018 | Conflicts11870Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0171130.01.2018 | Conflicts7110Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0165118.01.2018 | Conflicts6510General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0190316.01.2018 | Conflicts9030Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123996Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123831Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123723FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123418Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123812New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123843Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123437Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123180VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123795EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123443Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises