Pioglobal under suspect
The National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC) pays attention of the holders of securities accounted in depository institution PIOGLOBAL CAPITAL LLC. It's stated in the regulator's announcement.
The announcement states that the regulator received a letter from the issuer with a request to suspend trading with bonds serviced by the depository institution PIOGLOBAL CAPITAL LLC due to suspect in fraudulent actions.
In the letter the issuer notes the depository institutions and individuals which has no rights to bonds appeared in the list of registered securities owners as on 28.11.2016. The informer states that the authorized persons of bond holder didn't conclude any contracts to dispose securities and conducted any actions to change the owner to securities.
Circulation of given issuer's securities was suspended to protect investor's rights.
"Holders of securities accounted by depository institution PIOGLOBAL CAPITAL LLC and which didn't open accounts in other depository institutions by themselves are called to apply to Control and Legal Work Department of NSSMC in order to verify security of their ownership rights," the Commission informs.
Also the authority calls to transfer securities more actively from depository institutions which lost their licenses in order to prevent fraudulent or any other illegal actions.
For you information, the Commission cancelled the license to perform depository activities of PIOGLOBAL CAPITAL LLC as on 09.06.2016.
- 16:2419.11311819.11.2018 | Conflicts31180TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1056008.10.2018 | Conflicts5600Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0858210.08.2018 | Conflicts5820Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361629.03.2018 | Conflicts6160Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118108.02.2018 | Conflicts11810Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0170830.01.2018 | Conflicts7080Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0164918.01.2018 | Conflicts6490General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0189916.01.2018 | Conflicts8990Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123888Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123711Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123615FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123312Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123710New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123743Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123333Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123083VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123695EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123340Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises