PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC
The general shareholders meeting of Stock Exchnage PFTS, PJSC, decided to reorganize teh stock exchange into private joint-stock company on September 6.
On October 22, the stat eregistration was completed and respective changes were added to the state register.
Thus, full title of the stock exchange is JSC "Stock Exchnage PFTS".
- 07.12.2018 | Companies’ news4660Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 06.12.2018 | Companies’ news3910Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 04.12.2018 | Companies’ news3870Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 19.11.2018 | Companies’ news3980Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 26.10.2018 | Companies’ news4510Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news2460PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 23.10.2018 | Companies’ news3500АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 05.10.2018 | Companies’ news3280Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.12716Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12466Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12428FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12391Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12673New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12705Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12387Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12266VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12646EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12383Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises