PFTS excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange register
PFTS, stock exchange, excluded Motor Sich shares from the stock exchange register.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
"The decision to exclude Motor Sich shares (USREOU 14307794, ticker MSICH) was taken basing on item 5.26.4 of PFTS Stock Exchange Rules on September 27, 2018. The decision takes effect on October 1, 2018," the release reads.
Previously, the Security Service of Ukraine initiated investigative procedures regarding Motor Sich in Zaporizhzhya.
The Shevchenkivskyi District Court of Kyiv in order to protect state interests arrested 41% of Motor Sich according to the SSU claim.
Previously, the General Prosecutor's Office revealed embezzlement of UAH 350 million by Motor Sich management.
- 11:1705.12752805.12.2018 | Securities market75280Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10443523.10.2018 | Securities market44350Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1069818.10.2018 | Securities market6980NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.10102917.10.2018 | Securities market10290NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1068004.10.2018 | Securities market6800Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1093603.10.2018 | Securities market9360Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1079902.10.2018 | Securities market7990Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1075401.10.2018 | Securities market7540Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.127846Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127798Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.127547FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127091Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127459New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.127528Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127133Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126837VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.127505EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127158Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises