Perspektiva gains pace
In August, trading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, (Dnipro) increased by 41.3% from UAH 11.3 billion to UAH 15.97 billion.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
Over August, 853 contracts to the total amount of UAH 15.97 billion were concluded, and 4 752 contracts to the amount of UAH 86.71 billion have been concluded from the beginning of the year.
Operational data of the stock exchanges' web sites shows that Perspektiva was the first in terms of trading volume (53% of total exchange turnover), the second was PFTS (47%).
Market share of Perspektiva (breakdown by financial instruments) was as follows: 53% - domestic government bonds, 56% - corporate bonds, 100% - option certificates.
In August, the most trading volume was recorded with domestic government bonds (97.35%), corporate bonds (2.34%).
At the end of August, number of securities and other financial instruments admitted to trading were 485.
227 of them were listed on the Ist tier, 3 - on the IInd tier.
- 05.12.2018 | Securities market2070Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market7350Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market1170NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market4840NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market1270Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3830Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market1480Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market1460Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises