Perspektiva gains pace
In August, trading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, (Dnipro) increased by 41.3% from UAH 11.3 billion to UAH 15.97 billion.
It was reported by the stock exchange.
Over August, 853 contracts to the total amount of UAH 15.97 billion were concluded, and 4 752 contracts to the amount of UAH 86.71 billion have been concluded from the beginning of the year.
Operational data of the stock exchanges' web sites shows that Perspektiva was the first in terms of trading volume (53% of total exchange turnover), the second was PFTS (47%).
Market share of Perspektiva (breakdown by financial instruments) was as follows: 53% - domestic government bonds, 56% - corporate bonds, 100% - option certificates.
In August, the most trading volume was recorded with domestic government bonds (97.35%), corporate bonds (2.34%).
At the end of August, number of securities and other financial instruments admitted to trading were 485.
227 of them were listed on the Ist tier, 3 - on the IInd tier.
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market810Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market670NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market3800NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market700Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market3190Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market910Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market980Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
- 28.09.2018 | Securities market1660PFTS excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange registerPFTS, stock exchange, excluded Motor Sich shares from stock exchange register
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1067DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1096NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1062Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1051PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1060Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019