Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in October
Head of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
Head of Parliament Budget Committee Andrii Pavelko forecasts the Parliament will consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19.
He reported about it during the coordination board.
"The first reading of bill on state budget is preliminary scheduled on October 18 or 19 on the next week," he said.
Pavelko recalled that the proposals to the state budget bill are accepted till October 1.
- 04.12.2018 | Public finances2190VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 26.10.2018 | Public finances3520Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 23.10.2018 | Public finances2430Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 08.10.2018 | Public finances2660State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 01.10.2018 | Public finances2890Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 25.09.2018 | Public finances2480Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 18.09.2018 | Public finances2750Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 17.09.2018 | Public finances2700Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.12642Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12411Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12371FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12336Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12602New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12637Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12333Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12219VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12580EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12330Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises