Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in October
Head of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
Head of Parliament Budget Committee Andrii Pavelko forecasts the Parliament will consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19.
He reported about it during the coordination board.
"The first reading of bill on state budget is preliminary scheduled on October 18 or 19 on the next week," he said.
Pavelko recalled that the proposals to the state budget bill are accepted till October 1.
- 12:5504.12512904.12.2018 | Public finances51290VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018Treasury: VAT refund has increased by 12% from teh beginning of the year.
- 14:5526.10521126.10.2018 | Public finances52110Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branchres and stop delivering pensions to the villages since 2019
- 10:3623.1061423.10.2018 | Public finances6140Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 yearsPoroshenko: Accounting Chamber revealed violations and misallocations of public funds at UAH 310 billion within 22 years
- 12:2508.1060808.10.2018 | Public finances6080State Fiscal Service: third of working population receives envelope salariesState Fiscal Service: 8 million Ukrainians receive envelope wages
- 14:4601.1060901.10.2018 | Public finances6090Parliament may consider state budget bill in first reading in OctoberHead of Budget Committee forecasts the Parliament to consider bill on state budget 2019 in the first reading on October 18-19
- 14:2625.0953725.09.2018 | Public finances5370Ukraine to pay USD 3.3 billion in external debts by the end of 2018Ministry of Finance: by the end of the year, Ukraine shall to redeem USD 3.3 billion in external debt
- 10:3018.0960418.09.2018 | Public finances6040Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctionsOpenMarket became a platform to sell rent rights to the state land.
- 10:1917.0959017.09.2018 | Public finances5900Government approved draft budget 2019The state budget provides GDP growth at 3% in 2019.
16:5807.126051Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125940Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125758FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125362Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125784New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125799Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125406Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125129VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125781EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125413Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises