Ownership changes in RwS Bank
Individual Oleksandr Stetsiuk bought 100% in RwS Bank (Kyiv).
It was reportd by financial institution.
Earlier Ukrainian Business Group (UBG, Kyiv) owned 100% in the bank.
On February 9, the Antimonopoly Committee permitted Ruslan Demchak to buy 50% in RwS Bank.
In February, MP Ruslan Demchak submitted documents to the NBU for 50% purchase approval in RwS Bank.
The National Bank informed later that no documents for 50% purchase in RwS bank from Demchak were in the NBU at the beginning of August.
The regulator didn't provide more details.
RwS Bank was established on the basis of insolvent Omega Bank in August 2015. Ukrainian Business Group (UBG, Kyiv) bought the bank in August.
UBG was controlled previously by Demchank and owned Erde Bank.
- 16:1206.12486006.12.2018 | Banks48600FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11432519.11.2018 | Banks43250Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1087426.10.2018 | Banks8740DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1071817.10.2018 | Banks7180Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1058016.10.2018 | Banks5800EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1061308.10.2018 | Banks6130Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1075905.10.2018 | Banks7590In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1064603.10.2018 | Banks6460Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125135Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125004Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.124860FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124490Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.124897New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.124924Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124531Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124254VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.124888EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124540Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises