Oschadbank provides guarantees tor participate in trades on Zakupki.Prom.ua
The state-owned Oschadbank started providing tender guarantees for trade participants on Zakupki.Prom.ua, which is part of public procurements system ProZorro.
It was reported by the bank.
Trades participants can get tender guarantees from Oschadbank that are required for participation in e-trades.
Two years ago, Oschadbank started providing guarantees for micro-, small- and medium-sized business which participate in auctions on ProZorro.
The bank proposes unsecured tender guarantees and continues improving their issue process.
Electronic tender guarantee is an e-document which comprises all guarantee conditions, didgitally signed by authorized person and digitally sealed by the bank.
Signed electronic guarantee is sent to the client-tender participant.
The client attaches the guarantee to tender offer and places it on the authorized electronic procurements platform.
- 16:1206.12801906.12.2018 | Banks80190FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11723919.11.2018 | Banks72390Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.10107826.10.2018 | Banks10780DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1082217.10.2018 | Banks8220Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1071416.10.2018 | Banks7140EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1075708.10.2018 | Banks7570Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1095105.10.2018 | Banks9510In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1076203.10.2018 | Banks7620Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.128330Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128278Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128019FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127560Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127929New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.127989Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127591Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127287VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.127974EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127627Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises