Oschadbank provides guarantees tor participate in trades on Zakupki.Prom.ua
The state-owned Oschadbank started providing tender guarantees for trade participants on Zakupki.Prom.ua, which is part of public procurements system ProZorro.
It was reported by the bank.
Trades participants can get tender guarantees from Oschadbank that are required for participation in e-trades.
Two years ago, Oschadbank started providing guarantees for micro-, small- and medium-sized business which participate in auctions on ProZorro.
The bank proposes unsecured tender guarantees and continues improving their issue process.
Electronic tender guarantee is an e-document which comprises all guarantee conditions, didgitally signed by authorized person and digitally sealed by the bank.
Signed electronic guarantee is sent to the client-tender participant.
The client attaches the guarantee to tender offer and places it on the authorized electronic procurements platform.
- 16:1206.12297206.12.2018 | Banks29720FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11261819.11.2018 | Banks26180Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1068226.10.2018 | Banks6820DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1060117.10.2018 | Banks6010Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1050216.10.2018 | Banks5020EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1053208.10.2018 | Banks5320Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1057905.10.2018 | Banks5790In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1055103.10.2018 | Banks5510Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.123253Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.122991Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.122972FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122742Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123144New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123154Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122757Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122543VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123107EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122780Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises