Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's company
Kyiv Appeal Economic Court refuted to satisfy appeal petition of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, against the decision of Kyiv Economic Court dated March 10, 2016.
It was reported by FinBalance.
According to the mentioned decision the bank received shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, at UAH 185 million nominal price (32.7% of the company's authorized capital) as debt redemption under UAH 899.4 million credit line agreement on October 9, 2008.
Kyiv Appeal Economiv Court ordered to sell shares of AvtoKrAZ via public trading within court enforcement action at a price that is not lower than UAH 13.6 million. Such price was established by forensic enquiry.
It's noted that Economic Court of Kyiv also considers Oschadbank's claim to start bankruptcy proceedings of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC.
The respective legal proceedings between Oschadbank and AvtoKrAZ have been contacting for some years. The bank has required about UAH 1.3 billion payback within soem of the legal proceedings.
AvtoKrAZ is known as controlled by MP Kostyantyn Zhevago.
- 16:2419.11265219.11.2018 | Conflicts26520TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1052708.10.2018 | Conflicts5270Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0852910.08.2018 | Conflicts5290Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0358329.03.2018 | Conflicts5830Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02109608.02.2018 | Conflicts10960Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0168130.01.2018 | Conflicts6810Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0162118.01.2018 | Conflicts6210General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0184516.01.2018 | Conflicts8450Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123332Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123088Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123055FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122805Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123209New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123216Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122818Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122593VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123177EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122835Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises