Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's company
Kyiv Appeal Economic Court refuted to satisfy appeal petition of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, against the decision of Kyiv Economic Court dated March 10, 2016.
It was reported by FinBalance.
According to the mentioned decision the bank received shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, at UAH 185 million nominal price (32.7% of the company's authorized capital) as debt redemption under UAH 899.4 million credit line agreement on October 9, 2008.
Kyiv Appeal Economiv Court ordered to sell shares of AvtoKrAZ via public trading within court enforcement action at a price that is not lower than UAH 13.6 million. Such price was established by forensic enquiry.
It's noted that Economic Court of Kyiv also considers Oschadbank's claim to start bankruptcy proceedings of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC.
The respective legal proceedings between Oschadbank and AvtoKrAZ have been contacting for some years. The bank has required about UAH 1.3 billion payback within soem of the legal proceedings.
AvtoKrAZ is known as controlled by MP Kostyantyn Zhevago.
- 16:2419.11309719.11.2018 | Conflicts30970TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1055908.10.2018 | Conflicts5590Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0858110.08.2018 | Conflicts5810Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361529.03.2018 | Conflicts6150Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118008.02.2018 | Conflicts11800Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0170630.01.2018 | Conflicts7060Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0164818.01.2018 | Conflicts6480General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0189916.01.2018 | Conflicts8990Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123866Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123687Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123593FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123290Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123685New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123723Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123313Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123060VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123670EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123319Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises