OPP has made another step towards normal operation
The Odesa Economic Court of Appeals has upheld the appeal of PJSC Odesa Port-side Chemical Plant and cancelled the arrest of the company's accounts, according to the website of the State Property Fund of Ukraine (SPFU).
"Odesa Appeal Economic Court upheld the appeal of JSC OPP and quashed the decision on the seizure of funds on all settlement accounts of JSC Odessa Portside Plant, issued on August 29, 2016 by Economic Court of Odesa oblast," a statement reads.
The corresponding arrest was imposed on August 29 at the suit of Ukrgaz LLC (the amount of the claim is UAH 109.374 million).
As reported, on October 4 Odesa port-side plant resumed operations thanks to gas supplies for the needs of the enterprise on the part of Naftogaz Ukraine.
Earlier, the Economic Court of Odesa oblast has arrested all accounts of PJSC "Odessa Portside Plant". Accounts were arrested as an interim measure on the suit of LLC SC "Ukrgas" that requires to recover from the OPP 100.635 million UAH for the supplied gas, as well as a fine in amount of 4.044 million UAH and 1.695 million UAH of penalty.
The only shareholder and head of the SC "Ukrgas" is Serhiy Kravchenko, who early worked as assistant to the lawmaker of the Verkhovna Rada of the 5th convocation and businessman Anatoly Shkriblyak.
- 14:3707.12378307.12.2018 | Companies’ news37830Kyivstar got new CEOOleksandr Komarov became new CEO of Kyivstar
- 13:5406.12337506.12.2018 | Companies’ news33750Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capitalAMCU allowed BOCE, Chinese commodity exchange, to by more than 25% in PFTS
- 16:0704.12339804.12.2018 | Companies’ news33980Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board ChairmanThe NDU selected Ihor Mitiukov as Supervisory Board Chairman
- 13:4719.11331019.11.2018 | Companies’ news33100Bulgarian EIG got control over European Tourist Insurance, insurance companyBulgarian company, Euroins Insurance Group concentrated 99.99% of European Tourist Insurance, insurance company
- 16:5026.10332426.10.2018 | Companies’ news33240Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 monthsEnergorynok increased profit in 3.7 times up to UAH 2.5 billion and net profit by 17.7% up to UAH 124.7 billion over 9 months
- 15:2823.1052223.10.2018 | Companies’ news5220PFTS was reorganized into PrJSCPFTS, stock exchange, was reotganized into PrJSC
- 11:5623.1072523.10.2018 | Companies’ news7250АХА sold two insurers in UkraineFrench АХА sold AXA Insurance and AXA Life Insurance to Canadian Fairfax Financial Holding
- 13:4605.1068705.10.2018 | Companies’ news6870Ukrnafta worsened profit prognosis in 2017Ukrnafta 4 times reduced profit evaluation for 2017
16:5807.123953Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123783Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123679FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123375Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123771New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123804Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123398Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123145VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123756EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123402Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises