UPDATED General Prosecutor's Office searched NSSMC
The source in the National Securities and Stock Market Commission states the Prosecution makes searches in the Commission.
According to the Stockworld's source, officials are not allowed to leave the building.
Also, as to the source, law enforcers seized some documents under suspect of the NSSMC's official in conspiracy to get inproper advantage through prices manipulation on securities market.
"Today, investigative group of the General Prosecutor's Office has searched and conducted other pre-trial actions within a case investigation in the premises of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission. The Commission assists fully all the lawful actions of law enforcers and provides requested documents and necessary explanations. Any other irregular actions related to the Commission's officials are not taken", the NSSMC provided a comment.
Now the NSSMC continues working in the regular regime.
The Commission's press-service asks the journalists not to hurry and make not-informed conclusions.
The article will be updated in course of information receipt!
- 16:2419.11270619.11.2018 | Conflicts27060TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1054308.10.2018 | Conflicts5430Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0855610.08.2018 | Conflicts5560Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0359829.03.2018 | Conflicts5980Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02113308.02.2018 | Conflicts11330Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0169230.01.2018 | Conflicts6920Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0163118.01.2018 | Conflicts6310General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0187416.01.2018 | Conflicts8740Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123409Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123195Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123142FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122867Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123278New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123293Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122884Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122657VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123256EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122911Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises