Bitcoin market volume is USD 2.5 billion in Ukraine
According to Citigroup's analysts, Ukrainian Bitcoin market size is USD 2.5 billion.
It was reported by ICU financial analyst Mykhailo Demkiv in his twitter account with reference to Citigroup report.
"Analytics of the Citigroup bank estimate the volume of Bitcoin market in Ukraine at USD 2.5 billion per annum!" he wrote.
He added that the countries with high level of gray economy are naturally more prone to transactions in cryptocurrencies.
- 10:1508.1060008.10.2018 | Currency6000Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 14:1117.0959517.09.2018 | Currency5950Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 13:5910.0954310.09.2018 | Currency5430Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 14:0030.0852230.08.2018 | Currency5220NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 14:4328.0853628.08.2018 | Currency5360Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 12:3528.0844628.08.2018 | Currency4460More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 13:2727.0860727.08.2018 | Currency6070NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 14:1810.0846210.08.2018 | Currency4620NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.126051Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125940Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125758FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.125362Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125784New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125799Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.125406Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.125129VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125781EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.125413Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises