NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulation
The National Securities and Stock Market Commission suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018.
It was reported by the NSSMC Chairman Timur Khromaev in his Facebook.
"We hit the bottom or set the record on financial market! The National Securities and Stock Market Commission of Ukraine has suspended circulation of securities at UAH 1 trillion over the last three years. They hurt the banking system, state budget and country's competitiveness in general," he wrote.
Khromaev added that junk securities would be forgotten and their use is threatening for businessmen.
"Further we will introduce new financial instruments and recover public confidence," he resumed.
Recall, volume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32.67% or in UAH 43 billion to UAH 174.89 billlion in January-August 2018 compared with the same period of 2017.
- 11:1705.121093705.12.2018 | Securities market109370Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10471823.10.2018 | Securities market47180Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1082518.10.2018 | Securities market8250NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.10112717.10.2018 | Securities market11270NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1082804.10.2018 | Securities market8280Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.10105003.10.2018 | Securities market10500Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1093402.10.2018 | Securities market9340Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1088201.10.2018 | Securities market8820Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.1211321Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1211330Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1211002FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1210557Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1210937New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1210937Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1210560Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1210215VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1210999EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1210564Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises