NSSMC reported on market performances in January-August
Volume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
Volume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32.67% or in UAH 43 billion to UAH 174.89 billlion in January-August 2018 compared with the same period of 2017.
It was reported by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC).
Trades with securities in January-August resulted reached UAH 174.89 billion in terms of stock exchange contracts volume taht is by 32.67% or in UAH 43 billion greater compared with the same period of 2017.
Total volume of issue-grade securities that were registred by the NSSMC reached UAH 39.68 billion that is less in UAH 47.35 billion compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 78.4 billion).
The Commission registered shares issue to UAH 13.5 billion within the reported period.
Volume of shares issues that were registered reduced in UAH 55 billion.
Also the Commission registered 1 issue of option certificates at UAH 55 million meanwhile 2 issues at UAH 32 million were registered during the same period in 2017.
In January-August, volume of investment securities issued by mutual investment funds amounted to UAH 3.39 billion that is in UAH 0.6 billion less compared with the same period of the last year.
- 05.12.2018 | Securities market6370Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 23.10.2018 | Securities market26910Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 18.10.2018 | Securities market2720NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 17.10.2018 | Securities market6240NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 04.10.2018 | Securities market2640Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 03.10.2018 | Securities market5210Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 02.10.2018 | Securities market3090Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 01.10.2018 | Securities market3590Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.12642Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12411Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12371FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12336Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12602New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12637Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12333Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12219VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12580EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12330Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises