NSSMC reported on market performances in January-August
Volume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
Volume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32.67% or in UAH 43 billion to UAH 174.89 billlion in January-August 2018 compared with the same period of 2017.
It was reported by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC).
Trades with securities in January-August resulted reached UAH 174.89 billion in terms of stock exchange contracts volume taht is by 32.67% or in UAH 43 billion greater compared with the same period of 2017.
Total volume of issue-grade securities that were registred by the NSSMC reached UAH 39.68 billion that is less in UAH 47.35 billion compared with the same period of 2017 (UAH 78.4 billion).
The Commission registered shares issue to UAH 13.5 billion within the reported period.
Volume of shares issues that were registered reduced in UAH 55 billion.
Also the Commission registered 1 issue of option certificates at UAH 55 million meanwhile 2 issues at UAH 32 million were registered during the same period in 2017.
In January-August, volume of investment securities issued by mutual investment funds amounted to UAH 3.39 billion that is in UAH 0.6 billion less compared with the same period of the last year.
- 11:1705.12683705.12.2018 | Securities market68370Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10436623.10.2018 | Securities market43660Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1067618.10.2018 | Securities market6760NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.10100517.10.2018 | Securities market10050NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1065204.10.2018 | Securities market6520Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1091103.10.2018 | Securities market9110Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1076502.10.2018 | Securities market7650Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1072601.10.2018 | Securities market7260Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.127144Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127056Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126848FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.126423Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126824New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126837Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.126463Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126157VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126835EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.126463Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises