Nova Poshta said about strong cyber-attacks
Nova Poshta, express delivery company in Ukraine, said that DDoS attacks at its informational systems had started since March 18, it was reported in the company's Facebook account.
"The maximum capacity of attacks reached redline. In most cases, these attacks don't influence service provision. Short-term interruptions in work are possible," the company said. It was also reported that all offices of Nova Poshta were operating as usual.
The company's IT specialists are investigating and analyzing the situation 24/7.
On March 16, the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine conducted searches in Nova Poshta's offices in Kyiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Lviv, Kharkiv and Poltava. The company is suspected in tax evasion.
The General Prosecutor's Office said the pre-trial investigation of criminal offenses envisaged in Part 2, Article 364 (abuse of authority or office), and Part 3, Article 212 (tax evasion) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine are conducted.
Larysa Sarhan, spokeswoman for the General Prosecutor's Office, said about seized unregistered cash in the offices and storages of the company. Nova Poshta denies it.
- 11:1705.12380405.12.2018 | Securities market38040Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to tradingUkrainian Exchange admitted Alfa Bank's (Ukraine) bonds of S series and OTP Bank's bonds of F and E series to trading
- 13:1123.10411223.10.2018 | Securities market41120Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issueThe Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for new Eurobonds issue
- 12:1418.1054818.10.2018 | Securities market5480NSSMC suspended UAH 1 trillion junk securities circulationNSSMC suspended circulation of UAH 1 trillion junk securities in 2015-2018
- 12:2217.1090117.10.2018 | Securities market9010NSSMC reported on market performances in January-AugustVolume of securities stock exchange contracts increased by 32% up to UAH 174.9 billion in January-August
- 10:5704.1053704.10.2018 | Securities market5370Trading volume on Perspektiva reduced in SeptemberTrading volume on Perspektiva, stock exchange, amounted to UAH 10.7 billion in September
- 16:3103.1079803.10.2018 | Securities market7980Trading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times over SeptemberTrading volume on PFTS increased in 2.5 times up to UAH 13.8 billion in September
- 14:0402.1063102.10.2018 | Securities market6310Astarta repurchased part of its sharesAstarta bought out almost 7 thousand of own shares
- 12:2501.1063201.10.2018 | Securities market6320Ukraine joins ClearstreamNBU: Ukraine is to get link with international depository Clearstream in 2019
16:5807.123953Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123783Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123679FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123375Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123771New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123804Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123398Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123145VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123756EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123402Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises