Banks' capital adequacy ratio grew up
Regulatory capital ratio of the banks grew by 0.75 p.p. from 15.35% to 16.10% in December.
The given performances are higher than the NBU's requirement (not less than 10%).
Ukrainian banks' regulatory capital increased in UAH 3.7 billion up to UAH 115.8 billion in December.
Besides, ratio of maximum credit exposure per counterparty (H7) decreased from 20.61% to 20.29% (requirement - not over 25%), ratio of maximum amount of operations with bank's affiliates (H9) decreased from 20.05% to 17.89% (requirement - not over 25%).
In Deember, immediate liquidity ratio increased from 45.61% to 55.55% (requirement - not less than 20%), liquidity coverage ratio grew from 96.52% to 98.37% (requirement - not less than 60%), current liquidity ratio increased from 106.67% to 108.08% (requirement - not less than 40%).
In general, regulatory capital ratio increased by 3.41 p.p. from 12.69% to 16.10% over a year.
- 16:1206.12527506.12.2018 | Banks52750FUIB afforced Supervisory BoardFUIB afforced the Supervisory Board up to 9 members
- 14:1719.11473419.11.2018 | Banks47340Megabank increases capital by one thirdMegabank intends to increase the capital by 35% up to UAH 835 million
- 12:1226.1090426.10.2018 | Banks9040DGF changed KSG Bank liquidatorDGF appointed Kovalenko as KSG Bank liquidator instead of Shkurko
- 14:0317.1073217.10.2018 | Banks7320Deposit Guarantee Fund increased assets salesDGF sold assets of 30 failed banks at UAH 114.5 million during October 8-12
- 12:5316.1059516.10.2018 | Banks5950EBRD appoints Managing Director in UkraineThe EBRD appointed Matteo Patrone as Managing Director in Ukraine
- 16:5908.1062908.10.2018 | Banks6290Capital bank liquidation was prolongedDGF prolonged liquidation of Capital bank for a year.
- 15:0705.1078305.10.2018 | Banks7830In September NBU 13 times provided information to law enforcement bodiesOver 9 months, the NBU provided access to items and documents within criminal investigations regarding banks for 112 times
- 15:1703.1066303.10.2018 | Banks6630Kostyantyn Vaismann stays in VTB Bank till 2020VTB Bank re-elected Kostyantyn Vaismann as Chairman of the Board
16:5807.125567Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125444Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125275FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124900Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125318New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125336Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124946Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124666VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125311EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124954Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises