Will NSSMC issue back USE license?
The Regulatory Service invalidated resolution of the NSSMC to reject USE's application for license re-issue
The State Regulatory Service invalidated the resolution of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission to reject license re-issue for Ukrainian Stock Exchange (USE), according to the Service's web site.
The decision to ivalidate the Commission's actions and meet the claim of USE was taken basing on consideration of the stock exchange's claim against the NSSMC's rejection to re-issue the license.
The relevant decision was taken as on September 19.
On July 24, 2017, the license of USE to perform activities on stock market expired.
Consequently, Ukrainian Stock Exchange holted tradings untill the issue of new license.
On June 29, USE submitted an application and required documents to get new license to the NSSMC. The Commission declined to consider the application as the package of required documents missed some of them and a few discrepancies in the documents completion were noted.
USE accepted comments and removed the discrepancies. On July 27, the stock exchange re-submitted the package of documents required to get the license to the NSSMC.
Ukrainian Stock Exchange was founded in 1991.
The stock exchange shareholders are Ukrainskyi Kontrakt, LLC which owns 53.25% and Jesvan, LLC, which is owner of 34.45%.
- 12:0703.12290303.12.2018 | Regulation29030Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1064626.10.2018 | Regulation6460NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1070723.10.2018 | Regulation7070Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1059518.10.2018 | Regulation5950AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0947117.09.2018 | Regulation4710Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0950817.09.2018 | Regulation5080MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0861531.08.2018 | Regulation6150American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0838022.08.2018 | Regulation3800Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.123400Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123176Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123132FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122859Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123269New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123277Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122878Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122648VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123247EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122903Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises