NSSMC will inspect ICU at Prosecutor's request
Pecherskyi District Court ordered the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC) to inspect ICU, investment company.
The General Prosecutor's Office has been investigating manipulations related to trading with domestic sovereign bonds since October 2016.
Pre-trial investigation also detected that Investment Capital Ukraine LLC, professional participant of securities market, serviced transactions with domestic sovereign bonds of such companies-non-residents.
On January 12, the court satisfied GPU's claim and ordered the NSSMC to inspect ICU on compliance with legal requirments to prevent and counteract against money laundering.
- 12:0703.12340203.12.2018 | Regulation34020Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1068626.10.2018 | Regulation6860NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1075123.10.2018 | Regulation7510Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1062618.10.2018 | Regulation6260AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0950117.09.2018 | Regulation5010Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0953717.09.2018 | Regulation5370MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0864531.08.2018 | Regulation6450American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0841322.08.2018 | Regulation4130Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.123953Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123783Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123679FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123375Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123771New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123804Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123398Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123145VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123756EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123402Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises