NSSMC denies accusations
National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NSSMC) said that ICU Group in its notification on November 3 had disseminated unreliable information to bring discredit to the authority as the public body. It’sstatedontheauthority’swebsite.
“Statement of ICU misrepresents the order of Kyiv Appeal Administrative Court dated October 25, 2016, regarding the suit of Investment Capital of Ukraine LLC (one of the Group’s companies, plaintiff) against NSSMC and the order of Regional Administrative Court of the city of Kyiv dated August 1, 2016 under the same case. ICU says that NSSMC has illegally disclosed confidential information. However, the first instance and appeal courts recognized the acts of NSSMC as legal”, NSSMC states.
The regulator insists on its sound compliance with the law while functions fulfilling and information submission to MPs of Ukraine and stock market participants. The Commission’s due diligence is proven in particularly by decision of the courts which have taken an affect.
Recall, Kyiv Appeal Administrative Court recognized NSSMC’s actions as legal in case of information provision to the request of Investment Capital of Ukraine LLC.
ICU appealed to the court to bind NSSMC over to provide all the documents related MP’s requests of Oleksii Mushak, MP. Requests of the MP, relevant answers and internal NSSMC’s documents on the issue, other requests of the MP, etc. were subject to provision under the suit.
On November 3, ICU Group announced an intention to protect its business reputation against the manipulations with confidential information regarding deals with international government debt bonds (IGDB). In particular, the Group stated that information provided to MP by NSSMC regarding IGDB deals of Investment Capital of Ukraine LLC was of manipulative nature due to free explanation of confidential data without understanding of economic essence of the deals.
Earlier the professional associations Ukrainian Stock Traders (AUST) and Ukrainian Association of Investment Business (UAIB) made public statement and called law enforcement bodies to investigate dissemination of free-evidence accusations of NSSMC’s leadership and officers by some Internet media.
We’d like you to pay attention to investigation by StockWorld of reasons, tools, all the details and consequences of informational was on stock market. Follow our further publications!
- 16:2419.11307119.11.2018 | Conflicts30710TYME sued against NBUTYME, international payment system, refers to the court to declare as invalid the abolishment of its registration by the NBU
- 14:4008.1055808.10.2018 | Conflicts5580Investigation against EBRD head was launchedReuters: Investigation against EBRD head Suma Chakrabarti was launched
- 17:1010.0857910.08.2018 | Conflicts5790Oschadbank evicted one third of Zhevago's companyState owned bank evicted shares of AvtoKrAZ, PJSC, shares at UAH 185 million nominal price.
- 14:5829.0361429.03.2018 | Conflicts6140Ukraine intends to enforce Gazprom to pay debtsPetrenko said about ongoing preparation to enforce debt payment by Gazprom.
- 12:3508.02118008.02.2018 | Conflicts11800Taruta's business partner was detained in RussiaOleh Mkrtchyan, one of the founders of Industrial Union of Donbass corporation, was detained in Russia.
- 11:5030.0170530.01.2018 | Conflicts7050Danyliuk believes the sanctions are the most efficient influence on RussiaDanyliuk thinks that sanctions are the most efficient and powerful methods to influence on Russia
- 10:0818.0164518.01.2018 | Conflicts6450General Prosecutors' Office: ICU is not involved in Yanukovich's funds transferThe GPU didn't find ICU involved into USD 1.5 billion transfer by Yanukovich's entourage
- 16:4016.0189716.01.2018 | Conflicts8970Kolomoisky is indignant at fraud accusationsIhor Kolomoisky is extremely indignant at the NBU's claims on systemic frauds.
16:5807.123833Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123652Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123563FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123262Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123657New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123697Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123286Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123033VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123645EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123292Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises