New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved
The Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program
The Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program.
The respective decision was aaproved during the government meeting on Wednesday.
In particular, the Government's and NBU's drafts Letters of Intent and Memorandum of Economic and Financial Policies were approved.
The IMF's Board could consider the approval of new cooperation program with Ukraine during the meeting after December 10.
The IMF could launch new 14-months Stand-by program to the amount of USD 3.9 billion in Ukraine. The amount of the first tranche is expected at USD 1.5 billion.
The increase of gas price for citizens and adoption of budget for 2019 were the preliminary conditions for new program start.
Currently, the IMF expects the NKREPK to approve new tariffs for heating and hot water supply in Ukraine.
- 05.12.2018 | Macroeconomy5680New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approvedThe Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program
- 22.10.2018 | Macroeconomy2910S&P worsened Ukraine's GDP growth forecast from 3.1% to 3.0%S&P revised Ukraine's GDP growth forecast for 2018 from 3.1% to 3.0%, inflation forecast - from 8.9% to 10.3%
- 09.10.2018 | Macroeconomy3690IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018The IMF improved forecast for Ukraine's GDP growth from 3.2% to 3.5% in 2018.
- 06.09.2018 | Macroeconomy3010NBU raised key policy rate to 18%The NBU increased the key policy rate at 0.5 p.p. to 18%
- 03.09.2018 | Macroeconomy2350Ukraine exports goods and services worth USD 11.2 billion to EU in H1, 2018Ukraine's exports to the EU increased in USD 2 billion
- 28.08.2018 | Macroeconomy2540NBU said when Ukraine to make arrangements with IMFThe NBU expects to receive USD 2 billion from IMF till the end of autumn.
- 27.08.2018 | Macroeconomy2500EBRD on privatization: Investors should be realEBRD: new owners of the companies should be real investors.
- 23.08.2018 | Macroeconomy4770Government prepares to receive next IMF trancheThe government authorized Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of IMF.
16:5807.12605Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.12368Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12335FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.12306Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12568New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12596Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.12300Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.12198VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12545EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12302Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises