NDU recalled on opportunities to account foreign securities
On November 23, 2016, amendments to Instruction on the Rules Governing the Issuance of Individual Licenses for Investment Abroad took an effect. Amendments were approved by the Order of NBU #406 dated on Nove. 22, 2016.
Amendments to the Instruction foresee opportunity for banks to invest foreign currency in high liquid grade foreign debt instruments without license to invest abroad.
NDU focuses attention on services provided by the Central Depository regarding cross-border clients' operations via correspondent relations with depositories of foreign states and international depository and clearing institutions. Central Depository keeps accounting of clients' foreign securities within its system due to established correspondent relations.
As to the Instruction, banks are allowed to buy non-residents debt securities, which were issued by international financial organizations or foreign states (one of the G7 countries).
- 12:0703.12769203.12.2018 | Regulation76920Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1094226.10.2018 | Regulation9420NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.10103923.10.2018 | Regulation10390Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1079718.10.2018 | Regulation7970AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0966217.09.2018 | Regulation6620Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0969617.09.2018 | Regulation6960MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0884731.08.2018 | Regulation8470American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0858322.08.2018 | Regulation5830Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.128394Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.128343Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.128082FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.127623Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.127990New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.128053Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.127653Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.127347VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.128035EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.127692Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises