NBU will strengthen requirements to audit firms
The National bank is going to strengthen requirements to audit firms servicing the banks, according to the press service of the NBU.
The National bank developed draft amendments to the Procedures for Keeping Register of Audit Firms Authorized to Audit Banks.
Draft Amendments propose to strengthen requirements to audit firm which is entered to the Register by the National bank, its officers participating in the bank's audit.
Draft is published on the NBU's web site.
It shall be published while being the regular act which i ssupposed to be commented by individuals, legal entities and associations.
The practice of the register keeping by the National bank showed multiple cases when the audit firms, which the NBU excluded from the register for poor quality services to the banks, were re-entered to the register.
On July 20, the National bank excluded Pricewaterhouse LLC, audit firm (structure of PwC) from the register of audit firms authorized to audit banks.
PwC intends to file a suit against the NBU's decision.
- 12:0703.12646303.12.2018 | Regulation64630Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1088326.10.2018 | Regulation8830NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1094723.10.2018 | Regulation9470Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1075218.10.2018 | Regulation7520AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0960817.09.2018 | Regulation6080Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0964417.09.2018 | Regulation6440MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0878931.08.2018 | Regulation7890American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0853222.08.2018 | Regulation5320Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.127144Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.127056Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.126848FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.126423Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.126824New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.126837Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.126463Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.126157VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.126835EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.126463Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises