NBU said when Ukraine to make arrangements with IMF
The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) expects to receive another tranche from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) within EEF till the end of autumn.
It was reported by NBU Deputy Governor Oleh Churiy during the round table on August 2018.
"We belive in coming to arrangements with the IMF, and our prognosis includes tranche receipt to the total amount of about USD 2 billion till the end of autumn," he said.
- 15:3305.121205705.12.2018 | Macroeconomy120570New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approvedThe Government approved drafts Letter of Intent and Memorandum on Cooperation with IMF within stand by program
- 14:5022.1091222.10.2018 | Macroeconomy9120S&P worsened Ukraine's GDP growth forecast from 3.1% to 3.0%S&P revised Ukraine's GDP growth forecast for 2018 from 3.1% to 3.0%, inflation forecast - from 8.9% to 10.3%
- 12:2009.10100009.10.2018 | Macroeconomy10000IMF improved prognosis of Ukraine's GDP growth in 2018The IMF improved forecast for Ukraine's GDP growth from 3.2% to 3.5% in 2018.
- 15:0806.0981706.09.2018 | Macroeconomy8170NBU raised key policy rate to 18%The NBU increased the key policy rate at 0.5 p.p. to 18%
- 10:4603.0972603.09.2018 | Macroeconomy7260Ukraine exports goods and services worth USD 11.2 billion to EU in H1, 2018Ukraine's exports to the EU increased in USD 2 billion
- 16:5628.0874828.08.2018 | Macroeconomy7480NBU said when Ukraine to make arrangements with IMFThe NBU expects to receive USD 2 billion from IMF till the end of autumn.
- 09:5927.0877627.08.2018 | Macroeconomy7760EBRD on privatization: Investors should be realEBRD: new owners of the companies should be real investors.
- 16:1923.08104723.08.2018 | Macroeconomy10470Government prepares to receive next IMF trancheThe government authorized Acting Minister of Finance Oksana Markarova to sign bills in favor of IMF.
16:5807.1212449Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1212470Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.1212127FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1211679Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.1212057New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.1212052Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1211675Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1211324VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.1212123EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.1211676Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises