NBU revokes FX licenses
The National bank of Ukraine reviked the general licenses for FX transactions of three professional securities market participants.
The National bank states on revocation (cancellation) of general licenses for FX operations that were issued to First Stock Brokerage Company, LLC (Persha Fondova Brokerska Kompaniya), Stock Exchange "Universalna", PrJSC and Targer Trade, LLC.
The respective decision was taken with account to: voluntary application of First Stock Brokerage Company, LLC to the NBU to revoke general license for FX operations; revocation of licenses for professional activities in stock market of Stock Exchange "Universalna", PrJSC and Targer Trade, LLC by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission.
- 10:1508.1058908.10.2018 | Currency5890Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to work in UkraineDeputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade: PayPal doesn't want to come to Ukraine
- 14:1117.0958117.09.2018 | Currency5810Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019Draft state budget 2019 provides exchange rate decline to 29.4 UAH/USD by the end of the year
- 13:5910.0953210.09.2018 | Currency5320Last week NBU mostly sold than bought currencyNet currency sale by the NBU amounted to USD 19 million in interbank market during September 3-7
- 14:0030.0851130.08.2018 | Currency5110NBU sold USD 49.4 million in interbank marketThe NBU sold USD 49.4 million against demanded USD 66.6 million on auction on Thursday
- 14:4328.0852628.08.2018 | Currency5260Business will move out USD 2.5-3 billion dividends in 2018NBU forecasts USD 2.5-3 billion dividends repatriation in 2018
- 12:3528.0843528.08.2018 | Currency4350More than 200 small privatization lots were put for saleStarting price of small privatization lots exceeds UAH 113 million.
- 13:2727.0859427.08.2018 | Currency5940NBU: 1 USD won't cost 40 UAHNBU's Director of Open Markets Department Serhii Ponomarenko: We're not talking 40 UAH/USD rate.
- 14:1810.0844610.08.2018 | Currency4460NBU's net foreign reserves reducedCurrent net foreign reserves is still by 2.4% higher that at the beginning of the year.
16:5807.125568Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.125445Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.125276FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.124901Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.125321New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.125337Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.124947Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.124669VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.125312EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.124955Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises