NBU constantly provides access to information for law enforcement bodies
In November 2016, on 13 occasions, the National Bank of Ukraine provided the law enforcement agencies with access to the documents and items of evidence required to investigate criminal offences committed in the banking sector, as to the web site of the regulator.
NBU provided access to information upon the request of Security Service of Ukraine – on 1 occasion; National Police of Ukraine – on 8 occasions; General Prosecutor's office - on 4 occasions. Overall, on 140 occasions over the first eleven months of 2016, the NBU provided the law enforcement agencies with information regarding offences committed in the banking sector.
Recall, in March 2015, the Ukrainian parliament approved the law imposing criminal responsibility on the bank managers and owners for actions that led to the bank's insolvency, thereby causing material damage to the State or a creditor.
- 12:0703.12340303.12.2018 | Regulation34030Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1068626.10.2018 | Regulation6860NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1075123.10.2018 | Regulation7510Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1062618.10.2018 | Regulation6260AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0950117.09.2018 | Regulation5010Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0953717.09.2018 | Regulation5370MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0864531.08.2018 | Regulation6450American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0841322.08.2018 | Regulation4130Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.123954Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123784Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123680FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.123376Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123772New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123805Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.123399Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.123146VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123757EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.123403Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises