NBU reported on victories in court
The National Bank of Ukraine won 46 banks' insolvency cases in court during 2014- 2017.
"In particular, over the period of 2014-2017, the NBU has won 46 court cases in which the claimants demanded that the court recognize as illegitimate omissions of the regulator with regard to the banks declared insolvent or placed into liquidation. Another 61 case is currently under litigation at courts," NBU reports.
The court hearings held in connection with claims brought by 20 customers against the National Bank of Ukraine.
The most claims of Delta Bank JSC and Bank Finance and Credit PJSC customers were decided in favor of the National Bank.
The NBU has also won a number of court cases brought by the customers of CB Bank Nadra PJSC (six rulings in favor of the NBU), VAB Bank PJSC (five rulings in favor of the NBU), and CITY COMMERCE BANK PJSC (two rulings in favor of the NBU).
The NBU recalls that the courts of different instances have recently confirmed the legitimacy of measures taken by the NBU in respect of CB Nadra PJSC andKSG Bank PJSC.
- 12:0703.12290603.12.2018 | Regulation29060Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crisesThe NBU presented Macroprudential Policy Strategy
- 10:2126.1064826.10.2018 | Regulation6480NBU tackles stock market of UkraineThe NBU published proposals to legal regulation of Ukrainian stock market infrastructure
- 16:3423.1071023.10.2018 | Regulation7100Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementationVizor Software will assist to implement XBRL for reporting in accordance with IFRS
- 10:3918.1059818.10.2018 | Regulation5980AMCU is to consider acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by TihipkoOn October 18, the AMCU considers acquisition of Kuznya on Rybalsky by Tihipko
- 16:4017.0947217.09.2018 | Regulation4720Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxationDraft law on tokens and cryptocurrencies taxation was registered in the Parliament.
- 12:3817.0950817.09.2018 | Regulation5080MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversightMPs proposed to strengthen oversight function of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- 10:3331.0861531.08.2018 | Regulation6150American company to deal with OPP privatizationThe State Property Fund selected an investment advisor.
- 16:3922.0838022.08.2018 | Regulation3800Government dismissed Ukraine's trade representativeNataliya Mykolska was dismissed from trade representative position.
16:5807.123402Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.123186Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.123136FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.122861Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.123274New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.123285Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.122880Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.122650VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.123251EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.122906Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises