NBU fined Raiffeisen Bank Aval on UAH 5 million
Administrative District Court of the city of Kyiv took opened legal action under claim of Raiffeisen Bank Aval against the National Bank of Ukraine to invalidate the decision on UAH 4.9 million fine.
It's stated in act #826/9684/17 dated August 4.
In particular, Raiffeisen Bank Aval filed a suit to Administrative District Court in the city of Kyiv against the National Bank to declare UAH4.9 million fine as invalid.
The bank was fined on June 30, 2017. The reason is missed.
The act of court opens legal action on the administrative case on August 4.
- 16.04.2018 | Blue chips2510State Fiscal Service: Ukrnafta's debt exceeds UAH 14.3 billionUkrnafta's debt to the state budget grew in UAH 710 million over a month.
- 15.02.2018 | Blue chips2540Ukrnafta will augment internal investments in 5 timesIn 2018, Ukrnafta plans to increase internal investments from UAH 614 million to UAH 3.1 billion.
- 09.08.2017 | Blue chips6060NBU fined Raiffeisen Bank Aval on UAH 5 millionThe reason to fine is missed.
- 25.07.2017 | Blue chips4800Ukrnafta wants to attract external investmentsCompany's new development strategy envisages increase in investments to USD 1.7 billion
- 11.07.2017 | Blue chips3200Ukrnafta's and Centrenergo's shares were sold on UXShares were carried on Forum bank's balance
16:5807.12206Investors' coming to coal industry seems impossible 14:3707.1295Kyivstar got new CEO 16:1206.12100FUIB afforced Supervisory Board 13:5406.1286Chinese allowed to enter PFTS's capital 15:3305.12179New Memorandum on cooperation with IMF is approved 11:1705.12207Ukrainian Exchange admitted bonds of Alfa Bank and OTP Bank to trading 16:0704.1296Ihor Mitiukov was reselected as NDU's Supervisory Board Chairman 12:5504.1246VAT refund has increased by 12% since January 2018 15:1003.12174EBRD, EIB and WBG launch enterprise survey 12:0703.12106Ukraine is in top three countries by frequency of systemic banking crises