NBU fined Raiffeisen Bank Aval on UAH 5 million
Administrative District Court of the city of Kyiv took opened legal action under claim of Raiffeisen Bank Aval against the National Bank of Ukraine to invalidate the decision on UAH 4.9 million fine.
It's stated in act #826/9684/17 dated August 4.
In particular, Raiffeisen Bank Aval filed a suit to Administrative District Court in the city of Kyiv against the National Bank to declare UAH4.9 million fine as invalid.
The bank was fined on June 30, 2017. The reason is missed.
The act of court opens legal action on the administrative case on August 4.
- 16.04.2018 | Blue chips2060State Fiscal Service: Ukrnafta's debt exceeds UAH 14.3 billionUkrnafta's debt to the state budget grew in UAH 710 million over a month.
- 15.02.2018 | Blue chips2160Ukrnafta will augment internal investments in 5 timesIn 2018, Ukrnafta plans to increase internal investments from UAH 614 million to UAH 3.1 billion.
- 09.08.2017 | Blue chips5650NBU fined Raiffeisen Bank Aval on UAH 5 millionThe reason to fine is missed.
- 25.07.2017 | Blue chips4440Ukrnafta wants to attract external investmentsCompany's new development strategy envisages increase in investments to USD 1.7 billion
- 11.07.2017 | Blue chips3000Ukrnafta's and Centrenergo's shares were sold on UXShares were carried on Forum bank's balance
16:5026.1062Energorynok increased its profit in 3.7 times over 9 months 14:5526.1070Ukrposhta may close 7 thousand branches in 2019 12:1226.1069DGF changed KSG Bank liquidator 10:2126.1097NBU tackles stock market of Ukraine 16:3423.1063Vizor Software is to assist with XBRL implementation 15:2823.1052PFTS was reorganized into PrJSC 13:1123.1081Ministry of Finance contracted Rothschild as financial advisor for Eurobonds issue 11:5623.1071АХА sold two insurers in Ukraine 10:3623.1061Accounting Chamber revealed violations of UAH 310 billion during 22 years 16:4222.1071S&P forecasts hryvnya devaluation down to 30.3 UAH/USD in 2019