NBU fined Raiffeisen Bank Aval on UAH 5 million
Administrative District Court of the city of Kyiv took opened legal action under claim of Raiffeisen Bank Aval against the National Bank of Ukraine to invalidate the decision on UAH 4.9 million fine.
It's stated in act #826/9684/17 dated August 4.
In particular, Raiffeisen Bank Aval filed a suit to Administrative District Court in the city of Kyiv against the National Bank to declare UAH4.9 million fine as invalid.
The bank was fined on June 30, 2017. The reason is missed.
The act of court opens legal action on the administrative case on August 4.
- 16.04.2018 | Blue chips1540State Fiscal Service: Ukrnafta's debt exceeds UAH 14.3 billionUkrnafta's debt to the state budget grew in UAH 710 million over a month.
- 15.02.2018 | Blue chips1940Ukrnafta will augment internal investments in 5 timesIn 2018, Ukrnafta plans to increase internal investments from UAH 614 million to UAH 3.1 billion.
- 09.08.2017 | Blue chips5450NBU fined Raiffeisen Bank Aval on UAH 5 millionThe reason to fine is missed.
- 25.07.2017 | Blue chips4190Ukrnafta wants to attract external investmentsCompany's new development strategy envisages increase in investments to USD 1.7 billion
- 11.07.2017 | Blue chips2790Ukrnafta's and Centrenergo's shares were sold on UXShares were carried on Forum bank's balance
12:4018.0917SigmaBleyzer to establish USD 250 million Energy Fund in Ukraine 10:3018.0951Sale of public land rent was launched on e-auctions 16:4017.0948Parliament may legitimate cryptocurrency taxation 14:1117.0956Exchange rate is expected at 29.4 UAH/USD at the end of 2019 12:3817.0950MPs propose to strengthen NBU's oversight 10:1917.0963Government approved draft budget 2019 16:4614.0952H&M opens another store in Ukraine 15:0914.0931Smolii anticipates new tranche after IMF visit 13:4814.0967Ukraine and EU signed memorandum on macrofinancial aid 10:2814.0960Ivano-Frankivsk placed UAH 300 million bonds